DAFC.net
Home 27 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kezia
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Tue 4 Sep 19:07

I see that the independently wealthy Kezia D is having her legal fees for the defamation case against WOS paid for by Labour Party HQ in Londinium

Now she beetled off to the jungle without party consent , obviously thought that earning a good screw was more important than representing her constituents and has the audacity to ask for funding in this case.

I am sure it will be all over the media as there was another similar case last week........can’t remember who it was now......

Between her and Carmichael , hypocrisy does not even come close.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kezia
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Tue 4 Sep 21:39

Yep. Not sure how ethical this is as it's a private defamation court case brought by Stu Campbell and nothing to do with the Labour Party.
Yes, the comments made by Dugdale were in Parliament but it's a personal case between them.
I'm sure he would have dropped it had she offered something of a public apology but that's not happening.
We can argue the rights and wrongs of this matter of his tweet but for the life of me , I can't understand her bringing this up at FMQ's given that

A: The SNP have nothing to do with Wings
B: He's not an SNP member or voter.

It was a low bait from Kezia fishing to give an impression of a connection just because he's a high profile Indy supporter.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Fri 7 Sep 09:19

I’m surprised and disappointed this has gone to trial - it’s political posturing from the pair of them with the alleged homophobia merely a convenient vehicle for them to throw rocks at each other.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mario  
Date:   Fri 7 Sep 11:59

Campbell another Scottish patriot in exile...
Sometimes look at the Herald comments, and those who dare to criticise Sturgeon often get “you don’t sound like you even live her” and similar crap.
Yet they are slavish followers of he who really doesn’t live here. Hilarious.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Fri 7 Sep 14:40

I see one of Kezia's Labour pals has been distributing child rape videos...again media silence.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 00:31

Quote:

Rastapari, Fri 7 Sep 14:40

I see one of Kezia's Labour pals has been distributing child rape videos...again media silence.

Exactly. Nor a peep from Jackie Bird etc

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net