DAFC.net
Home 24 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 House of Saud
Topic Originator: calpar  
Date:   Thu 1 Nov 01:17

Aye or no?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: House of Saud
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Thu 1 Nov 06:49

Britain's their skanky little bitch.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Wed 28 Nov 09:29

Forty years ago, they were absolutely supportive of the Palestinian rights, now, with Trump as their most verbal supporter, they almost side with Israel.
The recent murder of Kashoggi is a shocking crime that should be abhorred by any decent human being, but Trump values trade more than individual lives and the Saudis are in partial denial.

When I worked there in the late 70s, there were decent Saudi attitudes regarding international issues, despite their extreme and barbaric punishment regimes under Sharia law.

Individuals could hold an open discussion on issues out with their own borders, but now it appears they have all been politicised into one body of thought.

As everywhere, money rules.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pacifist  
Date:   Sat 15 Dec 17:29

When I worked in Aramco in Saudi the Palestinians weren't allowed to work in the oil industry as they were regarded a security risk. The new regime obviously now think they can do what they like - murder, and war. You have to work in Saudi to see the extent the west kisses their bum. Blatant murder and war. They think they can do anything they like with the same overall hypocrisy from the west.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net