DAFC.net
Home 23 June 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Great Britain
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Wed 22 May 23:15

Not......Those who support WM no matter what really do suffer from Jockholm Syndrome..

https://www.commonspace.scot/articles/14270/sanitised-version-nineteenth-century-workhouse-10-damning-conclusions-new-un-poverty
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Great Britain
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Wed 22 May 23:29

What a surprise, as if. We have known this since 1979. It is hardly news.

It is not the duty of the UN to fight for justice in the UK; all it can do is point out the serfdom. Only the serfs can change the situation. Go through all the major European cities tomorrow, and count the homeless on the streets. Then come back to the UK and tell me there is not a lie being told. Do the same with foodbanks,

Austerity is an economic atrocity visited upon the poorer people within the UK. In years to come the question will be asked of why it was ever permitted, and how the rich got away with it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Thu 23 May 11:08

Remember Great Britain is the island we live on, not to be confused with the United Kingdom which is what a Westminster parliament governs over......
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 23 May 18:05

I know....I also know that what this government have done is utterly despicable.

How people can support them and defend their policies is mind boggling.

How people in Scotland are happy to allow them to make all the major decisions for us when we have another option is well.......words fail me.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 23 May 18:30

But have you forgotten that we're an equal partner desperado! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 23 May 18:52

Aye right enough. Do as your told Scotland.

All those statements , grovelling tearful speeches by Cameron et al about equal partners in a family of nations. Never was and never will be.

โ€œLead the UK donโ€™t leave it.โ€ That was a belter.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Thu 23 May 18:55

The usual suspects lap it up though.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
ยฉ 2021-- DAFC.net