DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 SNP
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Thu 4 Jul 21:38

Well Mhairi Black getting ripped to shreds by the Rev on WOS website for her views on all this transgender stuff that’s going on just now. Personally I can’t get my head around it and pay very little attention to it

He does not hold back and has a dig at SNP MP’s in WM too.

Just goes to show that he is fair in his criticism of all parties but of course he is portrayed as a bogey man because he has the audacity to support Indy and call out and expose shoddy lazy and incredibly biased journalism.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: SNP
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 4 Jul 21:56

Get what Black was aiming for but she needs to accept that some people will never be comfortable with the concept of gender fluidity. One of the quotes she read was from someone who clearly doesn't know the difference between sex and gender.

Not sure why the Rev is quite so angry. There are far more frustrating statements being made by far more frustrating people.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Thu 4 Jul 22:52

Think the problem he has as do many biological women is the SNP trying to steamroller a law allowing anyone to self ID as a woman and change their birth certificate.
Many women feel their private space is being violated by trans women who haven't undergone the full process of trangendering to that of a woman.
Simply put, a man with evil intentions towards women could in effect declare himself a woman and enter female areas.

The SNP haven't thought this through and it is causing a lot of friction internally nevermind from supporters.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte

Post Edited (Thu 04 Jul 22:52)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mario  
Date:   Fri 5 Jul 09:42

I started feeling like a wifie 10 years ago.

I demand the £30,000 pension I didn’t get because having a willy meant waiting 5 years longer than willyless wifies.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Fri 5 Jul 16:08

Quote:

Mario, Fri 5 Jul 09:42

I started feeling like a wifie 10 years ago.

I demand the £30,000 pension I didn’t get because having a willy meant waiting 5 years longer than willyless wifies.

Think you've managed to kill this debate Mario
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net