DAFC.net
Home 25 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Failings of the opposition partys and the press
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Wed 11 Dec 21:10

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Failings of the opposition partys and the press
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 11 Dec 21:17

Who isn't calling them out over all that? I see it discussed frequently on broadcast news programs. It's not that they are not being called out on these things it's just that a lot of the electorate don't care or care more about leaving the EU than anything else.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Wed 11 Dec 21:43

Turning up drunk to rememberance day and the bbc show a clip from a previous time.I imagine Corbyn doing that would have been headline news for a week.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Thu 12 Dec 07:17

False claims of punches and set up kids on hospital floors.
This has been North Korean lite.
Lying Tory scum.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 13 Dec 07:27

I think it came down to the fact that the electorate knew that only two people had any chance of being the next PM.

Nobody, not even dyed-in-the-wool Labour voters, was particularly enamoured or convinced by Jeremy Corbyn, whereas Boris Johnson painted himself as an affable, jocular, avuncular guy, with a simple 3 word message which everyone could eventually understand, because it was repeated to them over and over again.

Every democratic nation gets the leader it deserves, although it could be argued that the UK is made up of 4 different countries.

Politics is not my strong point. I was certain the US electorate would never elect Donald Trump. I also thought enough British voters would see through Johnson's bombastic bluster to stop the Tories getting a majority......

I'll stick to the football forum from now on.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net