DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Rastapari Vindicated
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 00:54

Rastapari approached the Covid crisis from a human rights perspective rather than a medical one. He sensed it was a false crisis and has been vindicated: the death rate per person was lower in the UK 2022 than it was in 1978. What a shock to many, but not him nor I. This can be checked if you think I am playing false. We are safer now then we were in 1978. That is a fact.

The Churchillian war metaphors proved enough to create a sense of undue panic in the UK, an island nation well known to fear of invasion, Across Europe much of the same was applied. Yet Sweden, the home of Abba, of which we hear little these days, did not follow the lockdown mantra. Did they all die? Apparently not. The latest figures are that Sweden’s excess death rate for 2020 is around 8%, much higher than its neighbours for sure. But a damn sight healthier that the UK at 15%, Belgium at 16% or Spain at 18%, - all countries which ‘lockdowned’, as the USA prison metaphor goes. Lockdown is a propaganda tool more than a policy is what I would read from that.

So, after one year was Rastapari right? Well. he’s not been far wrong. He said the powers taken by the UK government would be long standing. He never believed that the crisis would be matter of weeks, as Johnson claimed, but much longer. He forecast that the emergency powers accrued in the name of that crisis, a confected crisis, would be held in perpetuity. Nothing so far disproves that. He also claimed the restrictions would apply to the plebs rather than the elite; Cummings and the royal family have made his case long time since. Only those who played to the rules and were taken for mugs dare now contradict him, to justify their compliance.

Rastapari also warned of compulsory vaccination and was laughed at less than six months ago. Now we are hearing voices calling for a jab before you have a pint. Compulsory? No, which lets the limp wristed liberals off the hook, but in effect you become a gypsy, someone excluded from public life unless you comply. Until we are held down and forcibly jabbed, the liberals can sleep easy in their beds after a day shouting for democracy in some foreign land.
And the vaccination liberation? Rastapari warned that vaccination would not lead to liberation --many scientists said this as well by the way- but now he has been vindicated once again. It turns out we will need an annual MOT health test at best, paid for us presumably to cover the cost of a ravaged economy.

Rastapari has called the covid crisis better than anyone on this site mainly because he sussed it was never a crisis, and that it was never a medical issue. It was political from day one.

sammer
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Rastapari Vindicated
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 07:10

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 10:20

Were you stroking his plums while you wrote that drivel?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 11:03

Presumably you mean 2020 rather than 2022?

Why are you comparing mortality rates in 1978 to 2020? Why cherry-pick that year in particular? A much more relevant comparison would be 2019 given the social, economic and technological differences in the UK at that time.

Speaking of the UK, the 1978 figures are probably for all of it. The 2020 figures are usually for England and Wales so are missing all of the deaths in Scotland and NI.

Although you didn't provide a source for your figures, so we are in no position to assess your claims properly.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 11:58

Stay off the extra strong beer next Friday night maybe?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 12:17

Good points Wotsit.

In addition, I would ask if the phrase "limp wristed liberal" were acceptable in 2021 (or even 2022)?

Why would Sweden`s excess death rate for 2020 be higher than its neighbours?

Is the non-appearance of Abba related to the conspiracy?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 13:28

Well done Wotsit for making some reasoned responses.
Having heard of the Covid related passing of 2 close relatives of people I know in the past 24hrs I couldn't get any further than a vigorous shaking of the heid.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jbob  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 16:58

Is OP being sarcastic?

Bobs of the world unite
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 23:37

After one year of serial Lockdowns it`s a reasonable time to take stock.

Wostit is quite right to question my figures, but all I have tried to do is count the excess deaths per country against the historical average. This should be quite simple- from March 2020 to March 2021- but I discovered it is not. The figures I have offered are the best I could find and I will welcome anything better.

The reason I chose 1978 was because I was alive then and it was the highest death rate percentage of population since WW2. I cannot remember the death rate ever being mentioned at that time. Every public building and bar remained open. So to claim we are facing the greatest crisis since WW2 is false since the death rate was higher in a number of years around that time than it has been for the last year. We are now being told of pressure being placed on scientific advisers to play up the fear factor back in last year the better to convince the population they were at risk from Covid. Why was this necessary? Were people not frightened enough?

Rastapari sees this as some global conspiracy whereas I see opportunism and that well known default position of governments world wide: to be seen to be `doing something.` Mooching around with their hands in their pockets is not an option for heads of state.

Regarding MT`s points, my reference to Abba was not serious yet he has asked a very good question. Why was Sweden worse than her neighbours yet still better then the UK for 2020? I would very much like to know the answer to that if there is one.

No one has yet acknowledged, far less explained why Rastapari got so much right and they got so much wrong over the last year.

sammer
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jbob  
Date:   Sun 4 Apr 07:45

Maybe because they dont think that`s the case?

Bobs of the world unite
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sun 4 Apr 08:24

Could try the bmj’s review of that same question?

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3765
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 4 Apr 09:23

Sometimes it's like reading the Daily Mail on here.

Few things of note:

Firstly, Sweden DID lockdown. It also has incredibly high death rates in comparison to its neighbours.

Secondly, what Rasta alluded to was needing the vaccine to work. That's not the case. What is being suggested is evidence of being vaccinated to go to the pub. It's not a "passport", it's a bit of paper. Is this right? Who knows?

I can understand concerns about getting the vaccine, but it is a simple case that normality won't return until the majority have had it. If I was that concerned about the vaccine I would be encouraging everyone to get it so I could slip through like those who refuse the variety of existing vaccines.

Now, if we want to be a conspiracy nut about this and suggest the vaccine has mind controlling drugs or nanobots or whatever, why not simply add to the flu vaccine, or bottled water, or McDonald's Coca Cola syrup?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Sun 4 Apr 18:52

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 08:20

Quote:

jake89, Sun 4 Apr 09:23

Sometimes it's like reading the Daily Mail on here.

Few things of note:

Firstly, Sweden DID lockdown. It also has incredibly high death rates in comparison to its neighbours.

Secondly, what Rasta alluded to was needing the vaccine to work. That's not the case. What is being suggested is evidence of being vaccinated to go to the pub. It's not a "passport", it's a bit of paper. Is this right? Who knows?

I can understand concerns about getting the vaccine, but it is a simple case that normality won't return until the majority have had it. If I was that concerned about the vaccine I would be encouraging everyone to get it so I could slip through like those who refuse the variety of existing vaccines.

Now, if we want to be a conspiracy nut about this and suggest the vaccine has mind controlling drugs or nanobots or whatever, why not simply add to the flu vaccine, or bottled water, or McDonald's Coca Cola syrup?

Yeah if you could point out the bit I mentioned nano bots?
That's clichéd cheap crap to paint a picture of a crazed conspiracy theorist, please stop it.
Just a bit of paper?
I said we would ho from "two weeks to flatten the curve" to "show me your papers", if you don't see the problem or don't recognise it you must have skipped history class.
Get the jab.....go on holiday...oops...that didn't work out did it....you're not getting normal back, it's gone and it won't matter how many jabs you get.
Coronavirus, bizarrely the only thing people actually want to be worse than it is to justify their blind compliance and continued virtue signalling.

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 09:38

So where are these "passports"?

The issue just now is not knowing the benefit of the vaccine. It will reduce your risk but does it reduce the spread? If not, then travelling to a country with a low vaccination rate is a poor idea.

People compare to past outbreaks but life was very different then. We didn't have anywhere near as much international trade or travel. Things were manufactured and grown in the country you lived in.

Perhaps this is phase 2 of brexit? Return to war time with no foreigners coming in, dig for victory etc?

Anyway, so what the purpose of COVID if it's a manufactured panic? Why lockdown the planet? Who benefits?

Edited to add - I wasn't suggesting you were a conspiracy nut, Rasta. I was asking in general. Same with the question above.

Post Edited (Mon 05 Apr 09:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 11:55

"Now we are hearing voices calling for a jab before you have a pint. Compulsory? No, which lets the limp wristed liberals off the hook, but in effect you become a gypsy, someone excluded from public life unless you comply."

This has never been the case and is fundamentally wrong mate. It's not helped by references to vaccine passports but if any requirements are put on going to a pub which is looking like it won't to be the case, confirmation that you've had a vaccine won't be mandatory, it's likely going to be one of three options:

Negative Covid Test
Positive Covid Test
Vaccine confirmation

The positive covid test is a new one but the negative covid test has always been included as one of the proposed options to allow people to participate in gatherings or travel.

You're dishing out insults based on a situation that doesn't exist. Vaccines aren't mandatory and are unlikely to become mandatory.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 16:11

LPF,

I didn’t claim ‘passports for pubs’ was a policy; I was responding to it being trailed, presumably to test public response, last week from No.10 Downing Street. The response was very frosty from Tory backbenchers and even Keir Starmer came off the fence to state it seemed ‘UnBritish.’ So for the time being it will be placed on the backburner and perhaps consigned to history. Then again, come another Covid wave in the autumn it may reheated.

I don’t think ‘passport’ is an unfair term to describe either proof of vaccination or proof of Covid tests. Of course it’s a metaphor but it describes what is in effect an internal passport: a document which is required for a citizen to gain entry to public buildings. One of the glories of the UK, probably only appreciated once you work outside the country, was the freedom to travel anywhere without having any requirement to carry any form of identification. So long as you obeyed the law you could be Jock Thamson of No Fixed Abode and well within your rights.

sammer
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 17:02

I'd agree it's OK to the call them passports but its not forcing anyone to have a vaccine so I've got an issue with calling them vaccine passports.

I've got to be honest I read the following part of your post as quite focused on whether vaccines would be mandatory or whether a lack of one would result in exclusion from access to pubs etc:

"Rastapari also warned of compulsory vaccination and was laughed at less than six months ago. Now we are hearing voices calling for a jab before you have a pint. Compulsory? No, which lets the limp wristed liberals off the hook, but in effect you become a gypsy, someone excluded from public life unless you comply. Until we are held down and forcibly jabbed, the liberals can sleep easy in their beds after a day shouting for democracy in some foreign land.
And the vaccination liberation? Rastapari warned that vaccination would not lead to liberation --many scientists said this as well by the way- but now he has been vindicated once again. It turns out we will need an annual MOT health test at best, paid for us presumably to cover the cost of a ravaged economy. "

To be fair there's a lot of references to vaccines and nothing that covers the allowance that a negative covid test will provide. I also don't get the reference to an annual MOT?

It's hard to predict exactly what will happen but this Government have quite a strong libertarian leaning and as much as I despise the Tories with a passion putting folk en masse into lockdown is not their usual MO hence the reason epidemiologists have slated them for their lack of action in putting the original lock down in place first time round.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 22:08

BY MOT certificate I meant that any record of vaccination would have to be updated annually to deal with different strains which emerge. The alternative would be to arrange for a Covid test in preparation for a night out since at present I think the tests are only valid for three days.

It seems I was right about Keir Starmer coming off the fence, but wrong on which side he would stand. Latest reports indicate he will, reluctantly of course, support the government in the proposed debate on Covid certificates. This debate has been promised by Michael Gove who is no more a libertarian than Priti Patel. Starmer himself once led the prosecution service so is fairly relaxed about laws which infringe on personal liberty.

I can see why it seems a `Daily Mail` position to oppose the need to carry papers since the best known objector to Lockdown as a tactic has been Peter Hitchens. However there are many left wing objectors out there with no voice speaking for them. They turn up in decent numbers when Piers Corbyn gets arrested each week and have also been on the streets demonstrating against the Bill limiting public protests.

During Covid `The Left` has focused on protection for front line workers which is very necessary but on matters relating to liberty has been silent. When Johnson sets himself up as the great libertarian- `Boris says: Go out for your booze, betting and bingo!`- Starmer and his party will be portrayed as a bunch of killjoys failing to join in the fun. Any residual anger at having to carry papers to go for a pint will be directed by media towards the Labour Party and its alleged cultural marxism.

sammer
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 22:15

Jake89,

I realise you were replying to Rasta but will make a couple of points.
I don’t think the response to Covid across the world has been a manufactured panic: governments were truly alarmed at their capacity to deal with a pandemic and understood that reducing human contact would reduce the spread of the disease. Rising death tolls and overwhelmed hospitals and morgues could have led to serious public disorder so imposing lockdowns, in whatever forms, was the safer option. That policy required a certain amount of fear mongering to encourage citizens to comply.

There is no world government so there can hardly be a world government plot. However there are some features common to most of the developed world. One is the speed and incessant nature of transmitted news, much of it alarmist. Once country A decided to lockdown then it was hard for countries B and C not to follow suit for fear of seeming complacent or uncaring.

Another feature is the closest thing to a world government- the IMF- imposing its policies on countries as a precondition for receiving loans. These policies have encouraged public sector provision to be cut back in the name of efficiency but that weakened our ability to respond. The countries which have retained strong public services seem to have weathered the storm better.

Lastly there is the most tricky issue of all: our concept of death. The previous century saw tremendous advancements medically to the extent that death of either a child or mother during birth became a local news item. Along with the relative absence of wars that has made us view death as something remote from us, an external threat which could be controlled. It’s been very unsettling to discover that our control was less than we imagined and that unease has led to us calling for action of some sort, without being sure what action would be most effective.

sammer
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Mon 5 Apr 22:45

I have just looked out a UK passport that I had in the 1970s - and my passport picture confirms what a dashingly handsome long-haired fella I was back then...

:)

There, stapled into the inside back page are three International Certificates of Vaccination, for yellow fever, smallpox and polio. Each of these certificates has little boxes showing the dates of the injections.

So it`s nothing new.

The Qantas CEO went public last year to say that passengers would not be allowed to fly on the airline without proof of vaccination and this was later echoed by several other airlines, including Air NZ and Korean Air.

IATA has for some months been developing a mobile app which will monitor vaccine compliance and the digital health pass is currently under test with five airlines.

That will be your "passport".

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 01:08

What`s new is that the proposed certificates are not for foreign travel. The phrase `vaccine compliance` becomes Orwellian when applied to citizens born and living within the country of their birth. This distinction has been made by a number of MPs over the last week.

As a fellow once long haired but not so dashingly handsome contemporary, I rarely carry a mobile phone and start to reach for my machine gun when I hear the word `App.`

sammer
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 11:12

Pfizer have been guilty of scientific fraud, bribing doctors and racketeering fraud amongst other things, being treated like a leper for questioning their legitimacy shows just how well the fear has been used as a weapon and how easy people fall for it, not allowed to question convicted criminals on their product?
Well Miss Rasta wants to see what happens first, phones up to postpone/cancel her jab appointment couldn't get through, over a hundred in the queue, so asking a few questions is wider spread than would be admitted on the tele/idiot box.
Have at it....but it won't change much.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 12:14

Quote:

jake89, Mon 5 Apr 09:38

So where are these "passports"?

The issue just now is not knowing the benefit of the vaccine. It will reduce your risk but does it reduce the spread? If not, then travelling to a country with a low vaccination rate is a poor idea.

People compare to past outbreaks but life was very different then. We didn't have anywhere near as much international trade or travel. Things were manufactured and grown in the country you lived in.

Perhaps this is phase 2 of brexit? Return to war time with no foreigners coming in, dig for victory etc?

Anyway, so what the purpose of COVID if it's a manufactured panic? Why lockdown the planet? Who benefits?

Edited to add - I wasn't suggesting you were a conspiracy nut, Rasta. I was asking in general. Same with the question above.

Who benefits?
Simple, so far the rich that own our politicians and can by science at the drop of a hat....
Let's look at your earlier angle, let's look at Bill Gates, what right other than money has he got to be so vocal? Doctor...no, Virologist no, has a barmy idea to block the sun and avoids talking about vitamin D....yes.
He's previously stated his thoughts on over population, why is not ok to take him at his word?
You're all listening to him on vaccines, why not give some what else he comes out with a listen?
I just took him at his word.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 12:54

I'll be honest, I've no idea what Gates has said. I know he has various foundations and has been falsely accused of doing things in developing nations, but not sure of his involvement in vaccinations. Perhaps he's keen to keep us at home so he can make money off MS Teams licences?

Btw, I think Miss Rasta may be able to cancel online. Check the info in the letter or try NHS Inform. You can definitely rearrange but assume you can also cancel too.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 13:27

Quote:

jake89, Tue 6 Apr 12:54

I'll be honest, I've no idea what Gates has said. I know he has various foundations and has been falsely accused of doing things in developing nations, but not sure of his involvement in vaccinations. Perhaps he's keen to keep us at home so he can make money off MS Teams licences?

Btw, I think Miss Rasta may be able to cancel online. Check the info in the letter or try NHS Inform. You can definitely rearrange but assume you can also cancel too.

It doesn't look like you can cancel or reschedule online, doesn't really matter.
Just a thought, the Pfizer vaccine has only been approved for "emergency use", so with that in mind, how can we come out of emergency status if they won't then be able to distribute the vaccine?
In my opinion you are all being played, we've already seen carrots and sticks, most notably "get the vaccine to go on holiday", they didn't take long to close that door....but leave it ajar for the wealthy with homes abroad.
We are being coaxed along.
And I think deep down many if you know it but are too far in to the mess to acknowledge it, quite a hit for the ego to take.
Time...as always will tell.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 15:24

We haven't given the Pfizer vaccine emergency authorisation, we gave it temporary authorisation and the process is detailed here:

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4759

Whether or not authorising the vaccine that quickly was a good or bad is probably too soon to tell.

There has never been a requirement to get a vaccine to go abroad so I'm not sure how we're getting played on that front. If you don't want the vaccine you can opt not to have it and provide a negative Covid test. A bit more admin but nobody is forced to get a vaccine.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 16:25

Quote:

londonparsfan, Tue 6 Apr 15:24

We haven't given the Pfizer vaccine emergency authorisation, we gave it temporary authorisation and the process is detailed here:

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4759

Whether or not authorising the vaccine that quickly was a good or bad is probably too soon to tell.

There has never been a requirement to get a vaccine to go abroad so I'm not sure how we're getting played on that front. If you don't want the vaccine you can opt not to have it and provide a negative Covid test. A bit more admin but nobody is forced to get a vaccine.

I don't know, allegedly from June 21st you're going to have to have proof of vaccination to go into a clothes shop in England....I'm going to be proved right here.
Yes and part of the conditions of the "temporary" authorisation is a state of emergency.
On going abroad, you've already been played, the whole get a jab get on holiday rhetoric was pushed for a good while then boom....holidays made illegal.
You honestly think when there's vaccine money to be made all of a sudden only a test will be required?
What about everything that's gone on gives you that hope?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 16:28

First I was called a conspiracy nut because I said vaccination passports to have a normal life were going to be a thing, now I'm one because I don't agree with them.
Things are being normalised very quickly.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 17:02

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/covid-passports-lockdown-clothes-shops-b1827321.html

Fortunately they've changed the name from Vaccine Passport. As I pointed out above its a misleading name as you've never had to have had a vaccine to go abroad and the new proposals include negative Covid tests as well as positive tests.

There's plenty of money to be made punting Covid tests as well as vaccines and the Tories are facing a rebellion on the trivial matter of providing the negative test let alone either forcing people to have the vaccine or excluding them from gatherings, pubs and shops so I don't see it happening.

I never called you any names but I might have disagreed that vaccine passports would be a thing (honestly can't remember but sounds like the sort of point I'd have disagreed on) as they haven't and most likely won't ever be a thing. I genuinely don't think you will be proved correct that proof of a vaccine will ever be the sole requirement to participate in gigs, shopping, pubs, sporting events or travel from a UK perspective at least. I'd be surprised if other countries mandated a vaccine requirement but its hard to follow the appetite of every other country for those kind of measures.

Post Edited (Tue 06 Apr 17:04)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 18:07

Apologies London, I didn't mean you had called me names, bad use of language on my part.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 18:39

No need to apologise mate. I was more trying to make a distinction as I don't think you're entirely wrong to be sus of drug companies motivations.

I wouldn't say I entirely agree with some of the points you make but I often share your cynicism when it comes to big business.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 08:38

Quote:

londonparsfan, Tue 6 Apr 18:39

No need to apologise mate. I was more trying to make a distinction as I don't think you're entirely wrong to be sus of drug companies motivations.

I wouldn't say I entirely agree with some of the points you make but I often share your cynicism when it comes to big business.

You couldn't find a drug dealer with the record Pfizer has, so yeah I'm sceptical.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 12:27

Is there some reading on Pfizer? The only thing I'm really aware of them being involved in is Viagra but obviously they're a big pharma company.

I'd expect almost all are dodgy. I realise companies need to recoup development costs and reinvest in research, but it never sits right with me that so much money is made out of drugs. It's effectively putting a cost on lives in some cases. We're very lucky to have the NHS but there'll be some drugs they no doubt can't offer due to cost.

Even in the supermarket you can see all these different brands of drugs. I can guarantee they are all almost identical, especially paracetamol. Why is one pack 29p and another £1.99?!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 14:01

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2009/sep/02/pfizer-drugs-us-criminal-fine

It's an older case but included promoting using drugs for purposes they hadn't been approved for.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation

The payouts in that might be a lot locally but its a staggering low amount considering what happened. And people died.

https://www.corp-research.org/pfizer

Hadn't seen that link before.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements

Cases aren't limited to Pfizer either.

What's concerning in quite a few of those cases are the levels of deceit and deception that companies are involved in. Those are companies that we ultimately entrust a significant amount of our wellbeing to and we need to know that they're going to be whiter than white as the results can be fatal when they aren't. Unfortunately we know that they aren't and in cases like now when we need to be reliant on them, they've also had legal liability for the products and actions removed in most of the jurisdictions that are rolling out vaccines.

I'm not accusing any of the companies of anything and I don't agree with many of the conspiracy type stuff on YouTube and Facebook but I do think it's important to remember that health care companies haven't always acted in the publics best interest when it was illegal to behave like they have never mind when that legal liability has been removed. On that front Rasta certainly has a point imo.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 14:52

Londonparsfan, believe it or not i don't read or have any interest in conspiracy theories, I wouldn't know where to look.
The funny thing is you're a conspiracy theorist for saying something is going to happen...it happens and you're a conspiracy theorist for not believing in the now normalised measures.
I've always maintained consistently the craziest conspiracy theory out there is that all these mouthy billionaires, corporations and corrupt politicians are clubbing together to keep us well....far out.
The legal indemnity thing is what stuck in my craw, reeks of rushed.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 14:59

Sorry mate that wasn't a dig at you that was aimed at the conspiracy stuff that is out there. I was making it clear I don't agree with that either so my turn to apologise if it looked like that was covering you from I typed.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 15:09

Just reread that and it goes from conspiracy theories into you having a point so I see where your coming from. Not my intent - bad drafting.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 15:37

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 7 Apr 14:59

Sorry mate that wasn't a dig at you that was aimed at the conspiracy stuff that is out there. I was making it clear I don't agree with that either so my turn to apologise if it looked like that was covering you from I typed.

Oh I know, was just reiterating the lazy tact from others when they are uncomfortable with what you are saying, again apologies i didn't mean that as an affront to you...

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net