DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Happy Anniversary Mission Accomplished.
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sun 18 Sep 19:56

https://wingsoverscotland.com/getting-nowhere-slow/[\url]
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Happy Anniversary Mission Accomplished.
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 03:02

The mighty Reverend showing yet again why he`d be best knocking that blog on the head. He simply can`t follow what`s going on in the real world.

You don`t have to be a seasoned political analyst to know that writing articles about Independence the day before the Queen`s funeral would be a strategic own goal and would generate a significant number of negative headlines and puts at risk the votes of those on the fence who might vote yes but also liked the Queen and don`t want to be reading Indy articles before her funeral (yes those people do exist). Those votes are badly needed.

The fact he`s not been able to work that out for himself is quite telling about his ability to make any sensible contributions to the Indy debate. He is however good at concocting pseudo conspiracy theories as to why articles referencing the anniversary of the referendum haven`t appeared rather than acknowledging the blindingly obvious reason.

He lives in his own rabbit hole now entrenched in his dislike for Sturgeon to the extent that he can`t even process something as simple as the idea that publishing references to the Referendum the day before the Queen`s funeral is a monumentally cack idea so he creates his own narrative devoid of any real logic yet again. He really should have stuck with his original plan to shut the site down but he can`t seem to help himself. It`s a sad end to a once great man.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 06:30

Quote:

londonparsfan, Mon 19 Sept 03:02

The mighty Reverend showing yet again why he`d be best knocking that blog on the head. He simply can`t follow what`s going on in the real world.

You don`t have to be a seasoned political analyst to know that writing articles about Independence the day before the Queen`s funeral would be a strategic own goal and would generate a significant number of negative headlines and puts at risk the votes of those on the fence who might vote yes but also liked the Queen and don`t want to be reading Indy articles before her funeral (yes those people do exist). Those votes are badly needed.

The fact he`s not been able to work that out for himself is quite telling about his ability to make any sensible contributions to the Indy debate. He is however good at concocting pseudo conspiracy theories as to why articles referencing the anniversary of the referendum haven`t appeared rather than acknowledging the blindingly obvious reason.

He lives in his own rabbit hole now entrenched in his dislike for Sturgeon to the extent that he can`t even process something as simple as the idea that publishing references to the Referendum the day before the Queen`s funeral is a monumentally cack idea so he creates his own narrative devoid of any real logic yet again. He really should have stuck with his original plan to shut the site down but he can`t seem to help himself. It`s a sad end to a once great man.

More followers than all the other blogs put together.

Article wrote on the 8th Anniversary of Indy1
What other date would have been appropriate?

Where`s our independence leadership? Oh I guess they`re all gone absent with their big wages.

The life`s been sucked out the movement by the SNP, why are they hiding?

Pity the SNP MPs couldn't show a bit of fight like this man....Troughers, to scared to speak out in case they get the Cherry treatment.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/sep/16/idea-of-monarchy-as-symbol-of-duty-or-sacrifice-a-lie-says-labours-clive-lewis

A wee watch for you sadly published yesterday so you might want to disregard it.

https://www.barrheadboy.com/through-a-scottish-prism-18-09-22/

Post Edited (Mon 19 Sep 07:02)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 10:18

Numbers of visitors is in no shape or form more important than the quality of the content of the output. Not all of that 307k are supporters either, you get Unionists and Media and sometimes Unionist Media reading that blog.

He`s written an article on the anniversary of the Referendum bemoaning the lack of commentary on it by either the media or the SNP leadership the day before the Queen`s funeral. He`s either thick as mince or **** stirring for not understanding why it`s not been covered on this date irrespective of what happened 8 years ago.

The SNP leadership should be keeping a low profile. As I`ve already said referring to the Referendum the day before the Queen`s funeral is an open goal for the Media looking for angles to attack the independence movement. That should be glaringly obvious to everyone. There are still plenty of voters including those that will either vote yes or could vote yes who support the Royal Family. Personally I don`t know why but its their decision and pretending their thoughts don`t matter is the quickest way to blow support for a Yes vote.

The guy writing that article isn`t trying to win a Referendum and I don`t disagree with him but for the SNP to do the same article would be brain dead. Fortunately they are a bit more savvy on the strategy side. Taking pot shots at the Queen to appeal to Anti Unionists already likely to vote Yes achieves nothing but damage to the movement.

Appreciate the link but I think I`m unlikely to find an hour of my life that I want to devote to that so I`m going to skip it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: moviescot  
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 10:48

He can do one.

He lives in Bath.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 11:23

I must say the BBC blethered on and on about the future of the Union, constitution and Indy all the way from the Queen being carried Holyrood to St Giles and back doon again.
Maybe the reason Senior Nats don’t want a certain anniversary mentioned is because they got royally gubbed?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 11:54

Quote:

londonparsfan, Mon 19 Sept 10:18

Numbers of visitors is in no shape or form more important than the quality of the content of the output. Not all of that 307k are supporters either, you get Unionists and Media and sometimes Unionist Media reading that blog.

He`s written an article on the anniversary of the Referendum bemoaning the lack of commentary on it by either the media or the SNP leadership the day before the Queen`s funeral. He`s either thick as mince or **** stirring for not understanding why it`s not been covered on this date irrespective of what happened 8 years ago.

The SNP leadership should be keeping a low profile. As I`ve already said referring to the Referendum the day before the Queen`s funeral is an open goal for the Media looking for angles to attack the independence movement. That should be glaringly obvious to everyone. There are still plenty of voters including those that will either vote yes or could vote yes who support the Royal Family. Personally I don`t know why but its their decision and pretending their thoughts don`t matter is the quickest way to blow support for a Yes vote.

The guy writing that article isn`t trying to win a Referendum and I don`t disagree with him but for the SNP to do the same article would be brain dead. Fortunately they are a bit more savvy on the strategy side. Taking pot shots at the Queen to appeal to Anti Unionists already likely to vote Yes achieves nothing but damage to the movement.

Appreciate the link but I think I`m unlikely to find an hour of my life that I want to devote to that so I`m going to skip it.

The biggest damage to the independence movement was done within the SNP by the small cabel who worship the ground their dictator walks on.

Trying and partly (Murray) achieving jailing fellow independence supporters through falsely accusing them of action`s/crimes they didn`t commit didn`t just split the Independence Movement but gave the Unionists a gift. Remember in one of the cases their own lawyer and their overlords told them not to proceed as their actions were illegal and they ended up paying, £600,000+ in fees for ignoring the advice.

Since Sturgeon took over the SNP she and her tight cabel have altered the working of the party , it was previously ran in a democratic way where all decisions were made bottom up not anymore, one individual masterminded or was advised a way where all powers were removed from the grassroots and now lie solely with NS.

If you watch the last 20 minutes of the previous video you`ll maybe understand how situations can come about.

Every Party that threatens the status quo will have been infiltrated by agents of the state
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 12:01

Quote:

Parboiled, Mon 19 Sept 11:23

I must say the BBC blethered on and on about the future of the Union, constitution and Indy all the way from the Queen being carried Holyrood to St Giles and back doon again.
Maybe the reason Senior Nats don’t want a certain anniversary mentioned is because they got royally gubbed?

53% of Scots voted for independence, we lost it by allowing others the vote also.
Remember the Yoons mantra ,the only way you`ll stay in the EU is by voting NO.
That worked out well for you but no doubt eventually it`ll come back to bite you.
Unfortunately it may be a while off
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 12:35

Pray do tell how the ethnicity percentages of voters and how they voted was established, who was “allowed” that you think shouldn’t have been “allowed”, and what process would have been used to disenfranchise them?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 15:25

Quote:

Parboiled, Mon 19 Sept 12:35

Pray do tell how the ethnicity percentages of voters and how they voted was established, who was “allowed” that you think shouldn’t have been “allowed”, and what process would have been used to disenfranchise them?

Don`t divulge information to the enemy.

Post Edited (Mon 19 Sep 15:36)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Mon 19 Sep 16:28

As a threat to the status quo it’s inevitable that the SNP will have been infiltrated by agents of the UK state, something that Phil Boswell must have been fully aware of when he joined the party. He can hardly feign surprise: it’s something of a back-handed compliment. The traditional ways to undermine a political party include installing your own people in key positions within the party; grooming and winning over the more pliable; using the media and legal system to discredit hard line opponents through the likes of sexual/financial allegations; and promoting minority issues which will confuse and irritate grass roots support. Both Tommy Sheridan of the SSP and Alex Salmond of the SNP, the major Scottish threats to the UK in the last 20 years, were removed from influence by such methods.

But it’s a big leap from that reality to throwing accusations of ‘treachery’ and ‘betrayal’ at anyone who holds high office in the SNP. If there was overwhelming support for an independent Scotland then Nicola Sturgeon could be accused of timidity, but such support has never surfaced. Her pro-monarchy, pro-NATO Scotland operating a sterling currency is hardly an inspiring vision for the future but presumably she feels it is the one least liable to shed support. Her tactics can be questioned for sure but that’s not the same as questioning her commitment to independence.

sammer
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net