DAFC.net
Home 20 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 The Continuity Candidate
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 28 Oct 21:04

https://wingsoverscotland.com/an-absence-of-grace/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: The Continuity Candidate
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 29 Oct 10:14

I think this may be a rare occasion I agree with WoS/Tenruh!

Whilst I`m pretty confident what HY has said is probably right, it`s not the most professional way of saying it. Wish her the best and leave it at that.

Unfortunately, Reagan has just ended her political career. She won`t be elected as an Alba candidate. Nothing to do with her as a person, more that people tend to vote for the party rather than the individual.

I`d love Alba to be a potential SNP alternative and for independence parties to work together, but that simply won`t happen. Alba are small and the Salmond involvement raises many questions (not suggesting this is right/fair).

Whoever is elected, I would hope they would review the Bute House agreement. I`m very much in favour of supporting green initiatives, but also question how green some of them actually are.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net