DAFC.net
Home 30 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Disappointing season?
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:22

Given that we looked like we could make the top 4 for a few short spells on either side of all the injuries, it seems like a disappointment.
I don`t think finishing 5th in our first season back in the Championship would have been seen as disappointing before the season started.

Good start, shitty luck with injuries, decent recovery to avoid the relegation play-offs, and grab a respectable slot (hopefully), considering all.

Next year will be tough, but I think we will do better.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Disappointing season?
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:39

We were looking like top 4 was possibility start off the season, then bad luck with injuries and naive management (mcpakes words not mine) meant that wasn’t on the cards.

Thankfully it looks like we have done enough to avoid relegation playoffs in last few weeks so agree hopefully we get geared up, reflect on mistakes and make a serious bid next year

Post Edited (Sat 13 Apr 18:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:07

Just had a wee look and our strikers have scored in 9 out of 33 games this season. We’ve been very poor upfront and as such it’s been a hard watch at time this season.

The strikers who achieved this are

McCann 4 goals in 3 games
Wighton 4 goals in 3 games
Kane 3 goals in 3 games
Jak 2 goals in 1 game

Unfortunately some of this seasons mistakes will live on next season and will continue to hold us back.

If we can get Walcott signed up that would be a plus. Outside of Kane, the other loans have been meh at best or very poor at worst.

Back to being drenched in my own negativity….

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:22

How can they score with such poor service? Kane barely saw the ball today and it rarely troubled their goalie.
pihs set up

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:26

No. I said at the start of the season that if we can finish mid table and consolidate after coming up last year, I’d be happy. Given our injuries this season it’s more than acceptable when you take everything in balance. Next season, we need to be pushing for the playoffs however
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Socks  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:31

I wish folk would stop talking as if our season is now over. Our chance at promotion play-offs is gone after today but we`re not out of it at the bottom. Next week is a big game now, where we really need to get something. I hope the players don`t have the same complacency that some here seem to have.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:42

Have to agree with you Socks
Some folk getting ahead of themselves , Next week against QP is a must win
And I hope our players actually turn up ,

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:56

I said I`d take 8th before a ball was kicked. We aren`t there yet, although it seems very unlikely we will finish any lower than 8th at this point.

I think we`d have been shoe-ins for 3rd or 4th if we didn`t have such bad injuries throughout the season.

"A smile might be good!"
"Nothing to smile about in my life"
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 20:09

With the feel good factor around the club after winning league one so comfortably last season, I think this season has been fairly disappointing. Some players who impressed last season have failed to make the step up and the summer signings were poor. We also failed to bring in a goal scoring striker which could have made a massive difference this season. I wonder where we would be if we’d signed Paton? It’s incredible that they’re 9th place when Paton has scored 16 in the league for them!

We’re certainly not out the woods yet but if we manage to stay up, the positives taken are that we looked down and out over a month ago and the manager managed to change things to get a few important victories, when many (including myself) thought his time was up. The signings in January/February have been more positive as well. We need to ensure we finish as high as possible now and away from danger. Next week is a massive to ensure the pressure is off and we can finally look to next season.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Swifty  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 20:18

Securing 4th place after our horrendous season of injuries would have been a tough ask. Finishing 8th or better is now the target. One more win would
be enough. It’s in our hands. Not much being said about the injury to Benedictus our inspirational leader. Let’s hope we kick on and get that win next week. Should that happen the Management Team needs to get their heads quickly around securing a solid pool of players for a decent shot at a top of the table or play off slot in 2024/25. We can but dream.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 20:20

Main objective achieved….we need strikers
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 21:20

Yes, very disappointing.

Since we won the league so early, had done so against Falkirk and had reestablished the feelgood factor in the ground, it should have been easy to build on that momentum. Everything in the summer though was a bit "meh" and that led to us not really coming into the season on the crest of a wave. The new kits were reasonably well received but not classics. The St Pauli pre season friendly was a bit of a damp squib and top early in our preparations. Seeing players we were linked to heading elsewhere, seeing players on trial with us not being kffered/rejecting deals, etc. Then when every other club seemed to be signing several players and refreshing their squads, we were making loan moves permanent (no issue with that, especially when they had done so well and had seemingly high ceilings) and not doing an awful lot else.

We made a reasonable start in the Viaplay Cup game at Stark`s Park but we never capitalised on that and when Todd and Ritchie-Hosler were revealed to be out long term it seemed to just darken the mood. I think then was the time we should have looked to make a statement signing - the morale boost alone would have been worth it. Early games in the league were a struggle - much like last season but without the number of wins. Our style in League One was built on a solid defence but we were hardly free scoring and I think a lot of us were worried we`d cough up more chances and take fewer of our own this season without an upgrade at the back and in the striker role. None of our forwards have had good seasons and without Todd in the squad, our midfield struggled to take up the slack.

There have been some utterly horrid individual games, a large number of very dull encounters and a lot of games where by a out 15 minutes in the pattern of "we`re going to create some chances, not take them and lose a close game" looked already set in stone. Losing five times to the Rovers, even if four of them were quite close, is never really acceptable and the cup tie capitulation was a shambles. Tactically we didn`t seem to employ the same flexibility as we did last season and too often persisted with a system that wasn`t working. Too many players were asked to play when not fit, too many players didn`t look up to Championship standard, too many players had bursts of one, two or three games looking good then reverting to the norm. To see an Airdrie side we finished miles ahead of last season adapt better, finish higher and play more attractive football than us has been quite galling. Seeing Raith seemingly wait until we were interested in a player before swooping in was a bit annoying. Seeing Falkirk go undefeated (albeit in a worse league than we were in last season) and doing so with a bit of swagger is a bit annoying.

So yeah, I`d say it`s been a disappointing season. Tone was set early, injuries didn`t help but the football has been quite turgid, home results and performances haven`t been great and in a year when

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 21:35

Quote:

kelty_par, Sat 13 Apr 21:20

Yes, very disappointing.

Since we won the league so early, had done so against Falkirk and had reestablished the feelgood factor in the ground, it should have been easy to build on that momentum. Everything in the summer though was a bit "meh" and that led to us not really coming into the season on the crest of a wave. The new kits were reasonably well received but not classics. The St Pauli pre season friendly was a bit of a damp squib and top early in our preparations. Seeing players we were linked to heading elsewhere, seeing players on trial with us not being kffered/rejecting deals, etc. Then when every other club seemed to be signing several players and refreshing their squads, we were making loan moves permanent (no issue with that, especially when they had done so well and had seemingly high ceilings) and not doing an awful lot else.

We made a reasonable start in the Viaplay Cup game at Stark`s Park but we never capitalised on that and when Todd and Ritchie-Hosler were revealed to be out long term it seemed to just darken the mood. I think then was the time we should have looked to make a statement signing - the morale boost alone would have been worth it. Early games in the league were a struggle - much like last season but without the number of wins. Our style in League One was built on a solid defence but we were hardly free scoring and I think a lot of us were worried we`d cough up more chances and take fewer of our own this season without an upgrade at the back and in the striker role. None of our forwards have had good seasons and without Todd in the squad, our midfield struggled to take up the slack.

There have been some utterly horrid individual games, a large number of very dull encounters and a lot of games where by a out 15 minutes in the pattern of "we`re going to create some chances, not take them and lose a close game" looked already set in stone. Losing five times to the Rovers, even if four of them were quite close, is never really acceptable and the cup tie capitulation was a shambles. Tactically we didn`t seem to employ the same flexibility as we did last season and too often persisted with a system that wasn`t working. Too many players were asked to play when not fit, too many players didn`t look up to Championship standard, too many players had bursts of one, two or three games looking good then reverting to the norm. To see an Airdrie side we finished miles ahead of last season adapt better, finish higher and play more attractive football than us has been quite galling. Seeing Raith seemingly wait until we were interested in a player before swooping in was a bit annoying. Seeing Falkirk go undefeated (albeit in a worse league than we were in last season) and doing so with a bit of swagger is a bit annoying.

So yeah, I`d say it`s been a disappointing season. Tone was set early, injuries didn`t help but the football has been quite turgid, home results and performances haven`t been great and in a year when

Excellent post!! Sums it up turgid. Mcpake needs to get it sorted or it’s curtains early next season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 21:56

Quote:

kelty_par, Sat 13 Apr 21:20

Yes, very disappointing.

Agree with almost everything here.

On the way back from the game tonight some of us were talking about next season and expectations. I don`t think a similar season would be tolerated as much.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 01:02

Game against QP next week is not a must win. A draw would probably be enough because we would be 6 points clear of them with two games to go and an 8 goal advantage in goal difference. Not that we want to aim low but a draw should just about see us through.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 01:39

All a matter of perspective.

There have certainly been disappointments during the season.

The season as a whole compared to my expectations beforehand - absolutely.

Compared to where we were a couple of months ago - I`m happy with how it looks like it`s going to end. Not over yet, so that might change, but if we can hold onto fifth I`ll be happy enough under the circumstances.

Have to do better next season though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 01:55

Good post, KP. There`s not much to add beyond placing a considerable emphasis on swift dealings in the transfer market this summer. It is a false economy to save a month or two of a player`s salary by delaying the signing of a target. The odds are the player will go elsewhere, as happened last summer.

Looking at the goalscorers` lists in the lower Scottish leagues, there are not too many obvious targets. However, Cove Rangers striker Rumarn Burrell could fit the bill—23 years old, out of contract in the summer, and scoring 20 goals in 31 games so far in League One.

As others have said, if we are to advance next season, we have to lose some of those players on long-term contracts. Yesterday`s debacle confirmed that necessity.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 09:21

It depends on your expectations. At the beginning of the seasonI would have taken 5th. Lessons to be learned for sure. This season has been a testing ground for some players. We have gone from the team relegated from this division two years ago to a team that will probably finish mid table. That progress. For sure, there is work to do, and with a season under our belt, we are in a better position to strengthen the team for next year. I am sure the management team will have in their own minds where they want to build on. It`s not always about moving players on. We have relatively young players who will improve others who have had long-term injuries and who are not back to full match fitness or sharpness. As a squad, there is potential and room for improvement. Next season will be a competitive league with Raith and Falkirk. It is going to be good for the fans.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 09:34

I’ll be happy if we manage to stay in this league.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bigdonnie  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 16:38

wee need 1 point from queens park then with our better goal difference can relax a bit

donald mcneil
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 20:43

Agree with everything KP said. Signings haven’t been the greatest and some truly awful performances in the season too. Losing to the wee team 5 times too is a genuine embarrassment too

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 00:18

It’s been a very poor season. We lost all momentum from promotion thanks to a succession of failures in recruitment and then injuries, exacerbating a thin squad. This on top of a few poor managerial tactical decisions (just look at our goal scoring or lack of), it’s a pretty awful return. We have seen our rivals from up the road overtake us and appear to have done so by investing less capital than us, yet enjoy exponentially much more success.

We still have the 2nd highest average attendance in this division, likely next year we will be top. I’m aware that this isn’t the sole indicator for how a club should perform, but surely to fk it’s an advantage not a disadvantage. Time this bore out in terms of club performance. It certainly hasn’t done for decades.

Yet I fear the apologists and those who accept poor performances and failure will see a play off push for 4th next season as being some indicator of success. It’s not. It’s failure.

For me it’s a lack of ambition, and a meek culture in the club which I thought last season we’d dealt with. Clearly not. Far too many passengers in that squad who were found out in the relegation season and should have been objectively viewed as such and moved on. We need winners throughout the club, and I don’t think we have that.

I’m sure this will wind up those who have a rose tinted view of things, indeed the OP was telling us we would beat Airdrie and get 4th just a week ago. Time for some reality checks across the board, and as another poster has said, let’s just first of all make sure 9th isn’t a possibility this week.

The fact that Dunfermline Athletic fans have ANY concerns about a relegation playoff place from the Championship, with 3 games to go, is shameful for those who are in charge at our club.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 09:25

Disappointing yes, but I still think the club is progressing in a positive direction. Injuries haven`t helped us at all this year and I`m fairly sure we`d be in the playoffs had we not lost Bene, Todd, KRH, Fisher and others for such long spells.

The loan deals have been a mixed bag, as you`d expect - I`d love to get MFW signed up, but I reckon he`ll have better offers than us given his potential.

McPake in.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 11:36

Quote:

theparsman1885, Mon 15 Apr 00:18

It’s been a very poor season. We lost all momentum from promotion thanks to a succession of failures in recruitment and then injuries, exacerbating a thin squad. This on top of a few poor managerial tactical decisions (just look at our goal scoring or lack of), it’s a pretty awful return. We have seen our rivals from up the road overtake us and appear to have done so by investing less capital than us, yet enjoy exponentially much more success.

We still have the 2nd highest average attendance in this division, likely next year we will be top. I’m aware that this isn’t the sole indicator for how a club should perform, but surely to fk it’s an advantage not a disadvantage. Time this bore out in terms of club performance. It certainly hasn’t done for decades.

Yet I fear the apologists and those who accept poor performances and failure will see a play off push for 4th next season as being some indicator of success. It’s not. It’s failure.

For me it’s a lack of ambition, and a meek culture in the club which I thought last season we’d dealt with. Clearly not. Far too many passengers in that squad who were found out in the relegation season and should have been objectively viewed as such and moved on. We need winners throughout the club, and I don’t think we have that.

I’m sure this will wind up those who have a rose tinted view of things, indeed the OP was telling us we would beat Airdrie and get 4th just a week ago. Time for some reality checks across the board, and as another poster has said, let’s just first of all make sure 9th isn’t a possibility this week.

The fact that Dunfermline Athletic fans have ANY concerns about a relegation playoff place from the Championship, with 3 games to go, is shameful for those who are in charge at our club.

You forgot to include the term `happy clappers` in your attempt to antagonise those less outraged. The rest of the set is in there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 12:19

The season has been terrible. If we finish in the bottom half of the table then it can only be described as a failure. However, the problem seems to be behind the scenes and we desperately need a major restructure if we are to move forward.

Our recruitment has been the biggest issue and it appears we don’t do our due diligence on incoming players (which backs up what a coach for a Premier League club told me in January, stating he got a call from our Chairman asking what defenders he had that we could borrow)

Our Chief Scout now also appears to be a coach, Football Operations Co-ordinator and our Reserves Manager despite only holding an SFA C license holder (along with his full time job with the council) so clearly doesnt have the time to go scouting! That doesn’t bode well for the new season! So I’d expect any players that come in to be either from the local area or be unseen as some of our January signings appear to have been!

Now he may be a nice guy, however, we are a big club and I’m sorry but we should be aiming for better qualified staff than a ‘C license’ holder who is doing multiple jobs fitted around his day time job!

Is Cook the right man for the job if this is the way he’s running the club, going for the cheap option rather than the one that benefits the club?

Sorry for the rant, I’m fed up seeing the perceived mismanagement from behind the scenes

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 12:36

Was David Cook also responsible for the high incidence of injuries which seems to have escaped your notice?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 12:45

wee eck wrote:

> Was David Cook also responsible for the high incidence of
> injuries which seems to have escaped your notice?
>
>

No while the injuries were unreal, it did point to the fact we didn’t have a deep enough squad, we certainly needed more old heads since the team struggled to play cohesively when Bene was out injured, he marshalled them well on the field something it seemed Chalmers couldn’t do! THAT was up to Cook and our nonexistent Scouting team!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 12:49

How big a squad do you think a club like ours should have? How much allowance should be made for providing a pathway to the first team for promising young players?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 13:09

Quote:

wee eck, Mon 15 Apr 12:49

How big a squad do you think a club like ours should have? How much allowance should be made for providing a pathway to the first team for promising young players?

Wee Eck just say we are a championship club next season what would your expectations be for that season
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 13:20

The squad was plenty deep enough for a `normal` season injury wise. This wasn`t a normal season.

Talking about getting in a `statement` signing to drum up excitement just isn`t practical or realistic.. should we have been competing with Arsenal for Declan Rice? You could argue O`Halloran was a statement - he turned out to be disappointing, but he has a pedigree that few in our squad could match.

I`d love to know which players were out there that could have been `statement signings for us?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 13:24

Quote:

ParfectXI, Mon 15 Apr 12:19

The season has been terrible. If we finish in the bottom half of the table then it can only be described as a failure. However, the problem seems to be behind the scenes and we desperately need a major restructure if we are to move forward.

Our recruitment has been the biggest issue and it appears we don’t do our due diligence on incoming players (which backs up what a coach for a Premier League club told me in January, stating he got a call from our Chairman asking what defenders he had that we could borrow)

Our Chief Scout now also appears to be a coach, Football Operations Co-ordinator and our Reserves Manager despite only holding an SFA C license holder (along with his full time job with the council) so clearly doesnt have the time to go scouting! That doesn’t bode well for the new season! So I’d expect any players that come in to be either from the local area or be unseen as some of our January signings appear to have been!

Now he may be a nice guy, however, we are a big club and I’m sorry but we should be aiming for better qualified staff than a ‘C license’ holder who is doing multiple jobs fitted around his day time job!

Is Cook the right man for the job if this is the way he’s running the club, going for the cheap option rather than the one that benefits the club?

Sorry for the rant, I’m fed up seeing the perceived mismanagement from behind the scenes

I wonder how many gum numbers on here have a C license. Everyone is an expert too.
Does it mean you are better if you are higher up the alphabet cos I have TV license.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 13:51

DA go, I did consider it, but decided not to go full tilt. Anything I said factually incorrect though? And just clocked your signature. We indeed have seen Nisbet sold on, and the cash has been spent several times over in one season. Time for a change…?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 14:10

`Wee Eck just say we are a championship club next season what would your expectations be for that season?`

Provided we have our key players available for most of the season I would expect us to be challenging for promotion.

I think there was an `Expectations` thread at the start of this season and I was spot-on with mine. I said I thought there would be a meltdown on here every time we lost a game!

Post Edited (Mon 15 Apr 14:16)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 14:21

Aye, the signature is out of date. Changing it is relatively low on my list of priorities at the moment.

Re whether anything is factually incorrect - much of your post was opinion based, which can`t really be substantiated or disproven.

For instance, I can`t provide evidence that there isn`t a "meek culture", largely because I do not know what it means.

The line, "It certainly hasn’t done for decades," is nonsense.

Who are those who "accept poor performances and failure"? If I am one - and I do not know if I am - how am I meant to show unacceptance, so that I can extract myself from such a sorry mob?

If we are lacking in ambition, why has the club employed more people, in a bid to increase professionalism, and sunk a lot of money into our own training facility?

The owners seem happy enough to plug the shortfall between income and expenditure from their own pockets, so that they can get the club where they want it. It looks more like they have a vision for the future and will spend money to try and achieve it. It might work or it might not, but it doesn`t smack of a lack of ambition.

Post Edited (Mon 15 Apr 14:25)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Boss  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 15:32

Quote:

theparsman1885, Mon 15 Apr 00:18

Totally agree with this. Glad some other fans are feeling the same.

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 15:54

If we go back to last season only Raith in 7th didnt have something to play for going into final weekend of the season. We knew how tight the league was going to be and the gap between promotion playoff and relegation playoff really is just a couple of results. We have (touch wood) consolodated our place for another year which would be Aim 1 and get understanding of the differences and inadequecies we need to address to hit Aim2 of pushing to get into promotion contention whether that be with playoff or automatically

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 16:32

Ah, `The Boss` (it`s not you Bruce, is it?) is back! I seem to remember he had us relegated about three months ago and possibly heading for Administration. The only thing that would save us would be if ICT suffered a points deduction for going bust. The turnaround since then doesn`t seem to have improved his mood though.

The fact is, unless we`re back in the Premiership and challenging for a European place, some folk will never be happy. There`s never any suggestion how to achieve this. It obviously involves spending money, but for goodness sake don`t lose another £1m!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 17:46

It’s not over yet

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 17:50

You`re right, of course, buffy, but we`re in a far better place than we were two or three months ago.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 18:26

Expectations were playoffs before the season but let’s be honest.
It is rare to see so many injuries to so many key players in one season.
The team got slated about a month ago because of results , but I felt really sorry for them with players playing way out of position due to the injuries.
We do need to add some experienced pros if we stand a hope next season though.
Young players are great when full of confidence but not so good at reacting to a few defeats on the bounce.
Rovers showed the way in how to get through a season within touching distance of winning the league.
We do need to see this season out first though and a draw at least is needed this Saturday.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte

Post Edited (Mon 15 Apr 18:26)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 18:40

Yes. Can`t really say what sort of season it`s been until it`s finished.
Benedictus went off against Airdrie, knowing our luck this season it`ll be the worse case scenario, he`ll be out for the remainder, Queens Park will take the three points on Saturday putting them 3 points behind, then we are up against an ICT fighting for their lives. It could be squeaky bum time by the final game. I wouldn`t fancy being in a pressure play off game without Benedictus.

To be fair though, 6 points clear with 9 to play for and teams below us - it`s in our own hands. I just hope that the players don`t think the season is over.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 18:51

Fisher to come back though, that`s a big plus.

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 18:59

I think getting to the promotion play offs this year would have been a bonus with a concentrated effort to make them next year. My fear is that certain players have been given longer contracts and they have not cut the mustard this year by a long shot. I do fear for us next year as the squad needs a bit of an overhaul imo.

Post Edited (Mon 15 Apr 19:01)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SeasonedPar  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 19:13

There’s no doubt it’s been a disappointing season for the Pars, but I don’t remember the manager shouting we’d be aiming for play offs or to win the league. How expectations changed up and down!

We’re likely to finish 5th, the training ground is in use which must be a bonus for next season, and surely we can’t have a horrendous run of injuries like this season again?

New signings, hoping for one or 2 of our current loanees,so performance by this time next year will be a much better measure of progress. I’m positive it’ll be a big improvement.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 19:21

If we don’t move players on it’ll be more of the same i fear. We’ve got a good 11 when everyone fully fit but soon as a few are missing we are significantly weaker

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jas  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 19:22

Quote:

SeasonedPar, Mon 15 Apr 19:13

There’s no doubt it’s been a disappointing season for the Pars, but I don’t remember the manager shouting we’d be aiming for play offs or to win the league. How expectations changed up and down!

We’re likely to finish 5th, the training ground is in use which must be a bonus for next season, and surely we can’t have a horrendous run of injuries like this season again?

New signings, hoping for one or 2 of our current loanees,so performance by this time next year will be a much better measure of progress. I’m positive it’ll be a big improvement.

Agree
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 21:28

I think winning League 1 in the way we did set a level of expectation for the championship. How realistic the expectation was to make the playoffs is up for debate. I think we did flounder a bit when Bene got injured, but the other players did come in or step up and fill the gap, including Hammy and MFW. There were games in that period we could have won with better finishing, but I can probably count on one hand the number of games where we were outplayed. It`s disappointing not to make the playoffs, but that doesn`t make us a bad team. Like everything, there is room for improvement. With a season under our belt in this league, I am sure the target will be the playoffs next year. The trains and development facility is up and running, so there is a lot to look forward to. All things considered, I don`t see it as a disappointing season. Small steps forward perhaps but important to consolidate what we have.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 22:07

@indiapar - we still need to secure safety from the relegation playoffs at the mo. Let`s just focus on the next game for now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 00:11

The way our season was heading a few weeks ago I honestly thought we were doomed. Now it looks like we could finish 5th. I`ll take that and look forward to next season.

Every single one of our players benefits from having our better players fit again. That`s why we were struggling and now we`ve got the majority of them back we can give anyone a game.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 05:20

Pre season I thought aiming for 4th/5th was a realistic target. Obviously with injuries and whatever else it`s been a bit of a rollercoaster but mid table would be a solid start back to life in the championship compared to what it was looking like a couple months back.

Barring a calamitous final few games, the club can focus on recruitment for next season, the difficulty being I think there are 2 or 3 players under contract who for me are too big a drop off from the starting team. I`d also like McPake and co to find a way to get the squad to be more aggressive in attacking teams. Too often this season we have struggled to look like scoring in games.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 05:41

After Saturday`s performance, I think we will finish 7th. It`s not great, but (touch wood) we will still be in the Championship.

If we are going to successfully chase a playoff spot next season, we need to lose at least two, probably three, of those players on long-term contracts. James McPake made some expensive mistakes in that area. IIRC, Allan Johnston did the same before his final season with us. James could maybe take a leaf out of Jim Leishman`s book here. Leish knew when to sacrifice player loyalty for the team`s overall good. It is painful, but it is correct.

Of the loanees, I would like to see MFW and MWH signed as permanents. They both show promise and seem to meld in well with the team. There`s much in favour of signing loanees who have already proved themselves with us. Who would deny that Otoo and KRH are now tremendous assets?

Chris Kane? He`s a marked improvement on what we have up front, so probably yes. But we all know that our front line needs a complete rethink.

I don`t remember us ever having seven loan players in our squad. It certainly feels significantly imbalanced. Five is probably optimal in the Championship. However, given our injury list mid-season, it is understandable that we currently have so many loanees.

With the training centre and the youth academy coming onstream, there`s a sense that the investors` long-term plan is beginning to take shape. At our core, we have a group of skilful young players growing up together in an increasingly professional environment. Several of these could net the club considerable transfer fees in the future.

I don`t recall us ever being in that position, except perhaps in the early `70s when we had talented young guys like Allan Evans, Ken Mackie, Dave McNicoll and Graham Shaw in the side.

The directors` target next season will probably be the playoffs, but I wouldn`t discount a push for the title if the selection of teams for next year`s Championship turns out as forecasted. It could be the most exciting and even title race in at least 20 years.

However, what we don`t want is two teams coming down from the premiership, both with sizeable parachute payments. That would put a spanner in the works.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PansPar  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 09:23

My expectation at the start of this season was to consolidate our place in the league. Here`s hoping we have that box ticked by this weekend.

If that happens then we will have done enough for me, although it was rarely exciting or inspiring. On the plus side, most of the last 10 games brought much needed improvement, so credit to the squad for that. The manner of our wins against Utd and Thistle were positive and definitely lifted spirits at just the right time. It has also been great to see players like Otoo and MFW emerge as real prospects. I`d really like to see the latter signed up in the summer.

There were obviously some major lows - the never-ending list of injuries, while nobodys fault, was demoralising; our record against Rovers; and finding ourselves in 9th after some really poor performances at home. The lack of progress in any cup competition was a bit disappointing too. Even just the confidence gained from winning a round and waiting to hear who you draw in the next can add a bit of excitement.

It`s results that matter, but I do really hope that next season brings a bit more in the way of positive attacking football.

Assuming we do the business over the next couple of games and finish above 9th, I`m still McPake in, but I would like to see some improvement next year, with a focus on our front line.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: thebear  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 12:30

Disappointing in that we h a d a very bad run, also that some players have not performed, but lots of good bits and almost definitely not relegated.
Roll on next year, should be best league in Scotland, fingers crossed improved squad and we should be chalenging
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: weemike  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 12:40

I`m not disappointed, a bit meh due to the injuries and lack of goals. It is a great foundation to build upon for next year.

Hopefully get MFW signed up, that should the priority right now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 13:45

Given that MFW only signed for Cardiff in Sept `23 and has done very well, is it realistic to think we can sign him permanently? I know he`ll be out of contract at the end of the season but let`s not forget that Cardiff are a much bigger club than us.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 14:06

Quote:

JTH123, Tue 16 Apr 13:45

Given that MFW only signed for Cardiff in Sept `23 and has done very well, is it realistic to think we can sign him permanently? I know he`ll be out of contract at the end of the season but let`s not forget that Cardiff are a much bigger club than us.

Hopefully he looks at otoo and thinks I`ll have a bit of that.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ormiston_Par  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 15:30

I don`t think finishing 5th in our first season back in the Championship would have been seen as disappointing before the season started.

You say that as though we have already finished 5th - we haven`t.

Our next two games are against Queens Park and ICT, both of whom are trying to avoid the relegation playoff. We could realistically lose both of those, and then it could be ourselves who are in real danger of finishing 9th.

This season is far from over, and I wouldn`t put it past us to make it as dramatic as possible, for all the wrong reasons.

The artist formerly known as KGB / Slim Hoolie
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 16:16

Quote:

Ormiston_Par, Tue 16 Apr 15:30

You say that as though we have already finished 5th - we haven`t.

Our next two games are against Queens Park and ICT, both of whom are trying to avoid the relegation playoff. We could realistically lose both of those, and then it could be ourselves who are in real danger of finishing 9th.

This season is far from over, and I wouldn`t put it past us to make it as dramatic as possible, for all the wrong reasons.

Especially when we are rubbish at home.

5 home wins in the league al season is dire

Post Edited (Tue 16 Apr 16:19)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 17:01

Exactly, take the foot off the pedal and we could be in big trouble. However, a draw against QP would probably mean we finish at least 8th.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 19:32

It was one poor performance against a really good in-form side. There`s no indication we`ve taken our foot of the pedal.

Need to just calm down, re-group and go again on Saturday. We're playing a team who just lost to the team who were in 9th place at home and apparently they were brutal. Go at them from the start and we'll be fine.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Tue 16 Apr 19:34)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Boss  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 21:01

Quote:

wee eck, Mon 15 Apr 16:32

Ah, `The Boss` (it`s not you Bruce, is it?) is back! I seem to remember he had us relegated about three months ago and possibly heading for Administration. The only thing that would save us would be if ICT suffered a points deduction for going bust. The turnaround since then doesn`t seem to have improved his mood though.

The fact is, unless we`re back in the Premiership and challenging for a European place, some folk will never be happy. There`s never any suggestion how to achieve this. It obviously involves spending money, but for goodness sake don`t lose another £1m!

Well to be fair the books weren’t exactly great reading, were they? It’s a worrying trend. It really doesn’t translate to the pitch either. We have a healthy support that other clubs would love to have but we seem to look at it as a disadvantage.

My mood will change if we’re able to avoid 9th. It’s desperate stuff. Saturday summed up the season though. Good support travel through and are let down again by the performance. The home form has been horrendous as well.

Fingers crossed we are safe on Saturday night because we all know our record in play offs.

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 15:31

For further evidence of a “meek culture” take a listen to the managers post match interview. “Nerves” was mentioned several times. We played that game to not lose. Against a poor Queen’s Park team who are 9th, at home.

Thats not just the manager with that attitude clearly, it’s throughout the club.

I say again, home, to Queen’s Park. A poor Queen’s Park. And we are treated to negative, boring insipid performances and football, and the manager is blaming nerves and the pitch. Come on to actual F…

Meek, weak and underperforming.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 15:48

Quote:

theparsman1885, Sun 21 Apr 15:31

For further evidence of a “meek culture” take a listen to the managers post match interview. “Nerves” was mentioned several times. We played that game to not lose. Against a poor Queen’s Park team who are 9th, at home.

That's not just the manager with that attitude clearly. It’s throughout the club.

I say again, home, to Queen’s Park. A poor Queen’s Park. And we are treated to negative, boring insipid performances and football, and the manager is blaming nerves and the pitch. Come on to actual F…

Because QP are 9th, they are shoit?
I don`t think there is a shoit team in this league.
They are at the bottom, so they must be shoit, eh?

There is virtually nothing other than the rub o' the green and a few bad ref decisions between the 3rd to 9th place teams.

I wanted to go for it, but on reflection, I think we were correct to play safe and see this season out.

Post Edited (Sun 21 Apr 15:49)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gaz3822  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 15:52

⬆️⬆️
Load of shoit

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 15:57

Not for the first time, you miss the point. Not sure if it’s deliberate belligerence or innocent stupidity, only you can answer that. Surely I don’t need to explain how a boring insipid draw at home to Queens Park (which if you actually look into the last 2 fixtures and the table, we are indeed not safe yet).

It is a disappointing season. I cannot get my head round any Pars supporter thinking that it is anything but. Yesterday’s performance and result against Queens Park just indicative of how dross it’s been.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:08

Two home games against QP and we have failed to score.
I thought the pitch was ok yesterday and surprised that was given as a reason for a poor performance

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Zimbo  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:12

The pitch is really bare in front of the South Stand. However, as someone has already said on here, it`s the same for both teams.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:13

I`d rather my manager told me to go out and be on the front foot every week and at least have a go. I think this management team, who were defenders, tell them to go out to not lose the game and hopefully a goal or 2 comes along.

Most weeks are soooo boring.
Also, we are not a good footballing team by any stretch of the imagination. Haven`t been for a long time, but they haven`t improved us either.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:33

It`s amazing how quickly some folk have forgotten the impact of injuries on the outcome of our season.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:38

We were a crap footballing side last season too mate. We were just stronger than the rest and didn`t believe we were beaten at any time.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:48

Quote:

Gaz3822, Sun 21 Apr 16:38

We were a crap footballing side last season too mate. We were just stronger than the rest and didn`t believe we were beaten at any time.

We were full time team in a part time league. That`s how we played well late on, other teams were gassed out and knackered
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:52

Wee eck,

It’s amazing how quickly some folk are still using that excuse when we’ve had a full squad and bench for the past 8 or 9 fixtures.

Earlier in the season injuries were a factor. But completely exacerbated by the lack of signings in the summer, forcing the manager to run with a squad that was far too tight. Then we had a very quiet window in January, meaning we had to wait til February to get players in. It’s been self harm all season, resulting in this pathetic insipid finish to a dire season.

You can make excuses all you like for that, but sometimes folk need to take off the blinkers and look at the cold hard facts.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:54

Quote:

theparsman1885, Sun 21 Apr 15:31

Thats not just the manager with that attitude clearly, it’s throughout the club.

Perhaps the manager included himself as being nervous in his post-match interview, but I think he was referring to the players. He was shouting at them to get up the pitch in the 2nd half when we were guilty of defending too near our own goal. We`ve seen in this time and again when we`ve been defending a narrow lead. It`s a natural reaction to defend what you have. In yesterday`s game, a defeat would have been a disaster. A win would have been great but a draw was almost as good because of who our opponents were, the points gap between us and the number of games left to play.

I`m not condoning or justifying the players` mentality in any way, merely trying to explain it as I see it. It was a poor game and the players should have shown a bit more ambition, but that`s easy for us to say. Had we shown greater attacking intent and QP had scored on the break, and we`d lost the game there would have been a massive meltdown and not just on here....

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:56

That`s why it took us three seasons to get out of that league the last team we were there and it`s taken Falkirk five seasons. I forgot the golden rule - any success we get is because of the shortcomings of others.

I wonder how many of the posters complaining about this season were forecasting we would be 10th before a ball was kicked?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 7 Eleven  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 17:00

Topic Originator: wee eck like
Date: Sun 21 Apr 16:33

It`s amazing how quickly some folk have forgotten the impact of injuries on the outcome of our season.

While contact injuries are unfortunate to an extent, when players are experiencing multiple injuries it suggests that there is an issue with the management of those injuries. That is something that the club have an element of control over.

Post Edited (Sun 21 Apr 17:03)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 17:02

Some people need to get some perspective. We`re playing a level up and have had half the squad out injured. So playing at a higher level with fewer players available. It`s been a terrible season but at least we`re not Arbroath or QP who both looked Premier bound at one point!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 17:43

`Topic Originator: theparsman1885 like
Date: Sun 21 Apr 16:52

Wee eck,

It’s amazing how quickly some folk are still using that excuse when we’ve had a full squad and bench for the past 8 or 9 fixtures.`

In the last 11 fixtures when we`ve had a much wider choice of players available to the manager we have W5 D3 L3 - that`s 18 points. In the previous 9 games, when injuries severely restricted the manager`s choice and some may have been playing when not fully fit, we didn`t win a game and only drew 4. That suggests to me we could have been seriously competing for the promotion play-offs if we`d had reasonable luck with injuries.

It`s easy to say the manager should have anticipated the extent of injuries and recruited accordingly but who would have thought all specialist centre backs would be out at the same time? I`ve asked on numerous occasions on here how big a squad should a club like ours carry, considering there are few reserve fixtures, and I`ve never had an answer.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 18:18

wee eck wrote:

> `Topic Originator: theparsman1885 like
> Date: Sun 21 Apr 16:52
>
> Wee eck,
>
> It’s amazing how quickly some folk are still using that
> excuse when we’ve had a full squad and bench for the past 8
> or 9 fixtures.`
>
>
> In the last 11 fixtures when we`ve had a much wider choice of
> players available to the manager we have W5 D3 L3 - that`s 18
> points. In the previous 9 games, when injuries severely
> restricted the manager`s choice and some may have been playing
> when not fully fit, we didn`t win a game and only drew 4. That
> suggests to me we could have been seriously competing for the
> promotion play-offs if we`d had reasonable luck with injuries.
>
> It`s easy to say the manager should have anticipated the extent
> of injuries and recruited accordingly but who would have
> thought all specialist centre backs would be out at the same
> time? I`ve asked on numerous occasions on here how big a squad
> should a club like ours carry, considering there are few
> reserve fixtures, and I`ve never had an answer.
>
>

As I have said many times before, and already have on this very thread, we went into this season with too tight a squad. Number wise we are probably at the right number this very moment, where we are still able to field a full bench despite carrying a few injuries. Theres your answer so you can put that to bed.

BUT that doesn’t excuse the underperformance of the squad in the last couple of games. My overall points about this season stand. Disappointing puts it mildly.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 18:42

29 players listed in the first team squad - 27 if you discount Beagley and Rennie. I don`t think anyone can really argue that is the right number for a club in the Scottish Championship - unless budget is of no concern.

At times this season, we were decimated - and that was when we had the squad up to 22 (again not including the above 2). Unfortunately, that`s just a fact.

It`s been a disappointing season, no doubt, but some of that has been down to bad luck or circumstances out with the club`s control. Should have done more to get the 3 points yesterday, though. With Thistle pummeling Airdrie, we had a genuine chance to take the promotion play-off to the final day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 18:51

Well according to COWS our first-team squad numbers 29. It includes a few youngsters who have hardly featured but it still seems too big to me considering we have few reserve fixtures. It must be difficult to keep that number of players motivated if they`re not getting to play. There are also financial considerations.

The last two results have been disappointing but we`re supposed to be assessing the whole season.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 19:37

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 21 Apr 18:51

Well according to COWS our first-team squad numbers 29. It includes a few youngsters who have hardly featured but it still seems too big to me considering we have few reserve fixtures. It must be difficult to keep that number of players motivated if they`re not getting to play. There are also financial considerations.

The last two results have been disappointing but we`re supposed to be assessing the whole season.

If we are assessing the whole season then it`s been for me overall disappointing another word I would use is boring, especially at East End.

The problem though is this isn`t just one season where it`s been like that bar a couple of seasons in League 1 when we came out of administration I think following the Pars has not really been all that enjoyable especially at East End.

Think I read somewhere either on this forum or EEB they no longer expect a cup final or even promotion they would now settle for some decent football.

My expectations for Dunfermline haven`t quite fallen where I don`t think we can ever challenge for promotion again but some decent entertaining football would do for starters.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 20:33

That`s the problem McPake is going to have. He needs results because his side is never going to win any marks for artistic impression.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 20:41

We’ve only had a squad of 27 (I won’t include players who haven’t even started a senior game), since end of February. We signed 5 players Jan and Feb. We lost 1(Sharp who was a keeper back to Dundee). Which meant we ran with 23 at the start of the season, knowing that 3 of our starting 11 (as a minimum) were out for more than 4 months each.

In both windows we were slow and lacking any real action or conviction getting players in. Thats not the fault of anyone but the board and management. Indeed the lack of numbers was so tight, that we ended up pulling one of our young talents who “sorely needed game time” back from his loan at Bonnyrigg, then didn’t bother playing him. Again it being so tight we had to start players who were carrying injuries that shouldn’t have been playing. Wighton being one, summers the other - both of whom now out for the season. That’s indefensible.

At no point until late February did we have enough of a squad to fill a team and bench. That’s not bad luck, that’s poor decision making. And further evidence of the weak culture at the club.

Thats your whole season eck, not just last two games.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 21:47

Quote:

theparsman1885, Sun 21 Apr 15:57

Not for the first time, you miss the point. Not sure if it’s deliberate belligerence or innocent stupidity, only you can answer that. Surely I don’t need to explain how a boring insipid draw at home to Queens Park (which if you actually look into the last 2 fixtures and the table, we are indeed not safe yet).

It is a disappointing season. I cannot get my head round any Pars supporter thinking that it is anything but. Yesterday’s performance and result against Queens Park just indicative of how dross it’s been.

Well, I had to laugh at this. In the first place, I didn`t miss any points. I didn`t even disagree with you about the boring football.
Belligerent was what made me laugh.
Seriously, there was nothing hostile or aggressive about my response to your post.
I just pointed out in a perfectly reasonable manner that QP are not shoit.
I don`t know what you think Belligerent means, but it is never a good idea to use vocabulary that you don`t understand when calling someone else stupid.
I am not innocent either for what it`s worth. 😉

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 21:52

It`s easy to `manage` with the benefit of hindsight. Folk do it on here all the time after a game. Which 3 players were out for a minimum of 4 months at the start of the season? Bene didn`t get injured until September, KRH suffered three separate injuries in the first four months and Todd got injured during the League Cup after recovering from nasal surgery as I recall. Taylor Sutherland was due to start the home games against QP and Airdrie in January that were postponed because of the weather so his recall from Bonnyrigg was justified.

We`ve heard all the stuff about recruitment before and it`s based on speculation. There`s no evidence that the board didn`t back the manager and it`s been confirmed that they tried to sign Brophy, Wotherspoon, Ashcroft and a South African international defender. The players or their clubs didn`t fancy the deals. If we`d got Ashcroft we may not have signed MFW and had to send Ashcroft back to Dundee with a hamstring injury. Nothing`s certain in football. Everyone knows it`s notoriously difficult to sign the players you want in the January window because most are still under contract. I think they did pretty well getting MFW, Kane and MWH.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SeasonedPar  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 22:21

The most disappointing thing for me has been the poor football and tactics. Totally understand about the horrendous injuries, players out of position, others carrying injuries, but most fans (?) would accept the last few games have been our strongest available team - yet poor results let down by a lack of ambition in tactics resulting in poor results from poor ambition and an inability by the manager to make changes to influence the game positively.

Disappointed. Turgid football. I’m still prepared to see what next season brings. Here’s hoping.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 22:24

Sounds like you’ve had to google belligerent to understand what it meant there ParRot…. 😉

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 22 Apr 02:35

Quote:

theparsman1885, Sun 21 Apr 22:24

Sounds like you’ve had to google belligerent to understand what it meant there ParRot…. 😉

Na. I knew it. I`m a crossword freak.
In double checked the precise meaning, though. Just in case. Canny have you thinking I`m stupid eh? 🤪

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net