DAFC.net
Home 27 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 John Mason MSP
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 10:28

The Hootsman today has a photo of Humza with Mason and refers to the FM being “deeply concerned” about comments made by his backbencher which “could be construed as antisemitic.”
However, there is no detail of alleged language. Funny that…?

Post Edited (Tue 27 Feb 10:29)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: John Mason MSP
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 10:37

Are you inferring that`s it a load of nonsense hence the reason why they aren`t printing what he allegedly said?

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 11:59

No, just wondering why today’s issue is hooching with anti Tory accusations of Islamophobia but a reference to the FM’s deep concern over Mason has no context on what he actually said.

Post Edited (Tue 27 Feb 12:05)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 14:01

Quote:

Parboiled, Tue 27 Feb 11:59

No, just wondering why today’s issue is hooching with anti Tory accusations of Islamophobia but a reference to the FM’s deep concern over Mason has no context on what he actually said.

Probably because it`s been made up in order to deflect attention away from 30p Lee.

In true Parsboiled style, let`s not talk about John Mason MSP, whatbout Lee Anderson and his islamaphobic statements? Even Rishi Sunak doesn`t know if they are islamaphobic or not
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: d3monstrate  
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 14:29

Let`s be honest, even if you come out with something like "feel sorry for the people of Gaza", you are labelled as antisemitic...

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 14:36

Well, Humza will be suing the Scotsman then. According to them he was deeply concerned about remarks made by Mason.
Mason is of course the pr*k who boycotts Barrhead travel and Tunnocks wafers

Post Edited (Tue 27 Feb 14:37)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 14:54

Ah red -star-par, I see Mason did apologise for what he didn’t say in Holyrood..you are a bigger eejit than him

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 16:36

I`m struggling to see what was wrong with what he said. It reads to me as saying we should be free to criticise Jews and Israel. That is completely correct but perhaps poorly phrased. Not all Jews live in Israel and Israel is not allowed Jews.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 16:58

Is the General Election campaign going to be one never-ending culture war?

Post Edited (Tue 27 Feb 17:18)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 27 Feb 22:56

Quote:

Parboiled, Tue 27 Feb 14:54

Ah red -star-par, I see Mason did apologise for what he didn’t say in Holyrood..you are a bigger eejit than him

Never mind that Parboiled, nothing to see here, has 30p Lee apologised? Do you think he should? What about that...

Yet again you continue your endless personal insults towards me. It`s truly water off a ducks back however.
I actually find your own behaviour quite interesting. Could it be you have become a pitiful Internet troll with a hatred of Scotland, due to a childhood being bullied for your accent? The attention people crave from trolling is thought to be down to a lack of attention from the parents as a child. Your behaviour does sadden me, as occasionally on the football forum you have some quite interesting things to say, and there was actually one post that raised a genuine chuckle the other day. I feel you could have become a well liked and respected member on this forum and could do a lot better than you are currently doing
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net