DAFC.net
Home 02 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Rules for the Rich and Famous
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 4 Apr 06:54

The comments at 6.57 last night sums it up for me.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-rules-for-the-rich-and-famous/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Rules for the Rich and Famous
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Thu 4 Apr 10:32

“The wincingly glaikit Siobhan Brown”

Couldn’t put it better myself. The array of halfwits, midwits and no wits in the ranks of SNP ministers is indeed a delight to behold.

As for the dead eyed droolers sitting behind them….one’s gob is truly smacked

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 4 Apr 10:50

The opposition parties aren`t exactly dripping with talent so they don`t have much to beat. The same can be said of the occupants of the benches at Westminster where Stephen Flynn stands out.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 4 Apr 11:08

It`s a bit "whitaboot?" but almost ALL politicians in Scotland and the UK are bloody awful. I don`t think any party has particularly impressive ministers. The upcoming Westminster election is going to be a disaster in terms of deciding who to vote for. Definitely not Tory but the opposition have their fair share of absolute roaster too.

Disagree with the comment about removing Holyrood. I`d much rather have it there as a line of defence. The focus on the Hate Crime bill is another media nonsense. It was voted through by MSPs from ALL parties. It was also voted through under Sturgeon, not Yousaf so people claiming it`s on him are idiots.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Apr 12:46

Quote:

jake89, Thu 4 Apr 11:08

It`s a bit "whitaboot?" but almost ALL politicians in Scotland and the UK are bloody awful. I don`t think any party has particularly impressive ministers. The upcoming Westminster election is going to be a disaster in terms of deciding who to vote for. Definitely not Tory but the opposition have their fair share of absolute roaster too.

Disagree with the comment about removing Holyrood. I`d much rather have it there as a line of defence. The focus on the Hate Crime bill is another media nonsense. It was voted through by MSPs from ALL parties. It was also voted through under Sturgeon, not Yousaf so people claiming it`s on him are idiots.

It was he as the justice Secretary who introduced the bill in 2021.

Maybe the other parties voted for it, but as the government both the SNP and the Greens are going to carry the can.

Remember also, he was the Continuity candidate in the internal elections to replace Sturgeon. The same man that dropped the nursery court case a fortnight before Sturgeon announced that her handlers were finished with her services.

Post Edited (Thu 04 Apr 13:54)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 4 Apr 18:07

There is a bit of a derth of half decent politicians at the moment. The First Minister is a pale shadow of the previous two political heavyweights who held the post. Stephen Flynn is okay, and Kate Forbes should have been a shoe in to lead the SNP but they a small minority possibly wouldn`t like some of her personal beliefs.

The situation at Westminster is far worse, Sunak is terrible, and Starmer should be wiping the floor with him even more than he currently is. Then you have awful politicians like Priti Patel, Lee Anderson and Suella Braverman. They seem to have these no marks on constant shuffle, moving them from one post to the other as each disaster hits.

I hate to say it, but as much as I dislike him, you can see the difference when David Cameron is speaking, big gulf in class between him and the PMs since, and a huge difference in the quality of our representatives since the 80s and 90s
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Apr 21:23

https://robinmcalpine.org/the-scottish-governments-tomorrow-problem/
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net