DAFC.net
Home 18 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 The Unforgiven
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sun 5 May 15:16

Less than 10 years and the parties 🥳 over

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-unforgiven/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: The Unforgiven
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Sun 5 May 17:00

I`m not sure being a sex pest is something that should be forgiven.
Salmond would have been sacked from any job for doing what he did in his place of work.
It was deemed by a jury to be not enough for a criminal conviction.
His own lawyer described him as a "creep not a criminal"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 17:48

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Sun 5 May 17:00

Salmond would have been sacked from any job for doing what he did in his place of work.

Can you back it up with some examples of his alleged behaviour or is it hearsay?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Sun 5 May 18:46

Quote:

Tenruh, Sun 5 May 17:48

Quote:

Can you back it up with some examples of his alleged behaviour or is it hearsay?

FFS, that was his actual line of defence, he admitted being inappropriate and sleazy but denied sexual assault.
If I acted like that at work I would be fired.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Sun 5 May 20:06

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Sun 5 May 18:46

Quote:

Tenruh, Sun 5 May 17:48

Quote:

FFS, that was his actual line of defence, he admitted being inappropriate and sleazy but denied sexual assault.
If I acted like that at work I would be fired.

Now now SIF, you can only respond with the facts that Tenruh likes and agrees with…….
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sun 5 May 20:42

Alas Salmond blew it, not just for himself with his incredibly suspect behaviour, but also for the cause of independence when, as leader of the SNP and most high profile Yes campaigner he lost the referendum, and let`s be honest, by quite a margin. Most damning though was that as leader of the Scottish government it was he who essentially penned the line from the white paper; “It is the view of the current Scottish Government that a referendum is a once-in-a-generation opportunity.” A hammer blow to any future prospects of a repeat referendum and a blow that his predecessor had to contend with.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 5 May 20:58

Ah, Salmond, the man who is innocent because they could only prove he was a dirty git and not that he got handsy.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 21:14

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Sun 5 May 20:42

Alas Salmond blew it, not just for himself with his incredibly suspect behaviour, but also for the cause of independence when, as leader of the SNP and most high profile Yes campaigner he lost the referendum, and let`s be honest, by quite a margin. Most damning though was that as leader of the Scottish government it was he who essentially penned the line from the white paper; “It is the view of the current Scottish Government that a referendum is a once-in-a-generation opportunity.” A hammer blow to any future prospects of a repeat referendum and a blow that his predecessor had to contend with.

Salmond took Indy support from low 20s to over 50% days before the famous Daily Record "Vow" published the week before the indy vote, incidently written by the new Chief Executive of the SNP, who would believe it ?

With Independence presently sitting at over 50% (SNP low 30s) and the SNP constantly promising Independence the Hammer blow for future referendum..narrative is nonsense.

His predecessor never needed to worry about a repeat referendum as she never intended in having one.

Plenty promises made to fool the gullible.

Post Edited (Sun 05 May 21:22)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net