DAFC.net
Home 27 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Injury update
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 09:27

KRH is back in training after spending some time with his family in Stockport.

“I’m just waiting on the knee to settle down and then I will be back doing more lower work. I am walking on it, which is good. I was never in crutches, I was able to walk straight away and that’s always a positive. It is feeling good, just a little bit stiff. I’m hoping to be back in four to six weeks, I have a target in mind but I don’t want to give that away in case I don’t make that target.”

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Injury update
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 09:42

That’s great news.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 09:46

Awesome news, if 6 weeks max, then maybe our Scottish cup game at end of nov, or league game at start of December

BEAST!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 13:07

"Neither Matty or Kane will be ready for the Ayr United match a week on Saturday but the two weeks without a match has meant they have missed less than they expected. The positive news for the next game is that in addition to those who played against Partick Thistle, the manager is likely to have Deniz Mehmet, Kyle Benedictus, Rhys Breen, Paul Allan and Ben Summers all available to him"

How good is this news?!

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: usurpar  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 17:37

Good news indeed, but on a cautious note, and without trying to dampen the enthusiasm, bringing back up to five players available now and the other two a bit later means that we are going to have an unsettled team for a few weeks until they all get up to match fitness and coherent teamwork. I think this will be a difficult period for the management and I hope that (some) of our fans will consider this before wetting the bed over a poor result or two.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 17:55

Great news da no 1

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 18:53

Lack of injuries are key to a club’s success as we saw last season but it is just pure luck it didn’t happen.
The one positive for us is, we are still picking up points and are sure to finish the season with a much stronger squad including our captain.
I’d be much more worried if we were as we are now mid table and had no injuries at all.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 11 Oct 21:06

Quote:

usurpar, Wed 11 Oct 17:37

Good news indeed, but on a cautious note, and without trying to dampen the enthusiasm, bringing back up to five players available now and the other two a bit later means that we are going to have an unsettled team for a few weeks until they all get up to match fitness and coherent teamwork. I think this will be a difficult period for the management and I hope that (some) of our fans will consider this before wetting the bed over a poor result or two.

Our manager and the club as a whole including the players will be delighted these guys are coming back.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 12 Oct 11:03

There seems to have been a wee bonus for KRH as he was able to get the screws in his ankle removed the day after his knee op. This would have necessitated another break in his recovery period apparently if he`d kept playing.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net