DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Millar Fenton
Topic Originator: Big G Ball  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 18:23

Well done to the young un as didn’t look out of place and looks to be one to build around

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Millar Fenton
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 19:08

Fenton played well and was one of our better performers (even though there were very few pass marks). If Wighton is carrying a knock I don’t see why we don’t start Sutherland in his place? Surely a youngster - determined to prove a point will do a lot more running and put in more effort than a semi-injured pro? This also gives the pro more time to recover and it’s not like we’re getting results playing players with injuries anyway… If we’re going to drag our heels with signings (which is looking likely) this would be the best option and I think the fans would show patience with youngsters (maybe not with the board though!) You never know, one of them might cement a starting spot in the team if they perform, even when the first team players return?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 19:09

Surprised he has not had more minutes tbh. Saw him as a 17 year old and you could see he was a player back then.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 19:23

Quote:

desparado, Sat 6 Jan 19:09

Surprised he has not had more minutes tbh. Saw him as a 17 year old and you could see he was a player back then.

This is why https://youtu.be/3GRSbr0EYYU?si=c-jY5epwFfBE3iZE
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 19:32

🤣

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gaz3822  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 19:34

⬆️⬆️⬆️

🤣🤣🤣

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parallel Lines  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 19:42

There will be no signings. Board want to see when the inured players come back. No cash spent. I think we will finish mid table. No point panic signing. Like we`re going to find top striker and CB who will want to come to us.

I looked for my pet in all the books on animals and birds and then I found it in the Book of Revelations.Marty Feldman
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: InschPar  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 20:24

Don’t know why he’s not had any game time, surely a better option at RWB than O’Halloran?
Or previously could have in a back 3 and Comrie could have stayed at wing back.

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 20:24

Is FENTOOOOON not a left back? Maybe play him LWB and Edwards at LCB if we aren`t going to make signings? If we are going down the youth route, give them a chance. If Taylor Sutherland and Miller Fenton the top boys for the future, give them a chance instead of fudging in injured players.

"A smile might be good!"
"Nothing to smile about in my life"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 20:45

He certainly didn’t look out of place and did well when he might have been nervous etc

He was a rare exception in that he was first to the ball a fair few times rather than waiting for the ball to come to him and have others nip in ahead.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Sat 6 Jan 21:01

Once the squad isn`t threadbare I`d like to see how he does in Edwards position.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sun 7 Jan 00:31

Im sure a few fans on our bus voted Millar as M.O.M

G.B
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net