DAFC.net
Home 28 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Today`s the day......
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 08:02

We get 3 points against the wee team, players and fans will be up for it big time. Chris Kane to score a late winner for a pars victory!! 🖤🤍❤️
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Today`s the day......
Topic Originator: Ormiston_Par  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 08:31

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 08:41

Don’t think it will be a heavy defeat, rovers feeling the pressure and chucked it against arbroath.

Think it will be 2-1 rovers, us doing reasonably well and defending resolutely but in the end worn down and then beaten by a rovers goal in the last 10.

We’re okay at backs to the wall defending and sitting deep we just don’t have enough going forward or on the break to make the difference.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 10:17

We’ve actually done alright v Rovers in half our games v them this season, so it really could go either way with both teams form being up and down just now.

Lets just hope the victory belongs to the black and white side of fife today!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 11:54

I worry that they have players who can score with 1 chance we have proved over the course of the season we don`t have that.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nazpar  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 12:51

Quote:

Pars Athletic, Sat 9 Mar 08:02

We get 3 points against the wee team, players and fans will be up for it big time. Chris Kane to score a late winner for a pars victory!! 🖤🤍❤️

I hope so .but if the rumors are to be believed in Kane won`t be playing

nazpar
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net