DAFC.net
Home 27 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Player of the Match
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Sat 23 Mar 19:42

No stand outs today, defending was solid midfield did their job.

For me the it’s Deniz, penalty save won the 3pts.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Player of the Match
Topic Originator: stevemac  
Date:   Sat 23 Mar 19:47

Any of the defence could get it. Pretty solid and mostly comfortable. Deniz really is a bombscare despite the penalty save.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par58  
Date:   Sat 23 Mar 20:10

I agree Denitz deserved MoM, however the whole team has been inspired by Bene’s return and influence, a real force and example to all.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 23 Mar 20:24

Bene and Malachi

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: helensburghpar  
Date:   Sat 23 Mar 20:34

Bene for me. Sitting in the main stand could hear him shouting constantly. Great attitude and solid performance against very physical players

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Sat 23 Mar 21:51

Walcott.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Sat 23 Mar 22:36

I only caught the last half an hour and from that period I`d say Mehmet. The penalty save won us the game.

Had a laugh at him where I think he`d been pushed in the back and was lying on the ground for a minute or more in supposed utter agony. He then sprung up and immediately started dancing around the ball like the most nimble footed winger 😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 24 Mar 07:30

It has to be based on the pivotal part of this match for me so Mehmet takes the plaudits this week.

Quite frankly a massive save, and helped us keep those three points, which helps us steer clear of relegation, but also kept our glimmer of hope of promotion playoffs very much still alive.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 24 Mar 07:52

I agree, Mehmet was MOM for the above reasons.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: livipar2  
Date:   Sun 24 Mar 08:23

Could have been a few players especially the defenders. Bene and MFW in particular were solid.

I’d give it to Deniz though as the penalty save was crucial in such a tight match.

As an aside I think games like yesterday demonstrate what a good defender Josh Edwards has become. No frills but rock solid.

Mon the Pars!!!!!!!!!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gusmcpherson  
Date:   Sun 24 Mar 08:23

Jakubiak for me. Worked his socks off again.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsweep  
Date:   Sun 24 Mar 08:56

If we`re talking about pivotal points , then surely the goal must be a pivotal point . There are going to be games where there are maybe no " stand-out " performances , and a collective well done , rather than singling out a player, might be more appropriate . Whole team for me yesterday 👏 👏

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 24 Mar 08:57

Usually when you win a game by the only goal the scorer gets nominated as MOM but no mention of MWH here. When you see the goal replayed it`s a really strange one. There`s only one Pars` player in the box when the corner is taken. MWH starts his run from way outside the box and KRH picks him out with the cross. MWH`s header back across goal deceives the keeper and seems to take ages to drop into the net. I presume it was a training ground move.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 24 Mar 10:07

Watched the goal back and can’t believe that went in to be honest, keeper should’ve done much better.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net