DAFC.net
Home 01 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Bluebell Polka
Topic Originator: alecm  
Date:   Tue 1 Oct 18:08

Used to like walking away from EEP with Jimmy Shand belting out the Bluebell Polka..Last Saturday was bad enough from 3pm onwards followed by depressing silence when match finished. Could accordion music be re- instated ?

A.M.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Bluebell Polka
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Tue 1 Oct 18:25

Quote:

alecm, Tue 1 Oct 18:08

Used to like walking away from EEP with Jimmy Shand belting out the Bluebell Polka..Last Saturday was bad enough from 3pm onwards followed by depressing silence when match finished. Could accordion music be re- instated ?

Or even replace the Idiot who screams down the tannoy in an empty stadium.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 1 Oct 18:43

Coming soon to EEP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NMCmassive  
Date:   Tue 1 Oct 21:30

Honestly, I like the bluebell polka at the end of the game and I used to like the build up that would eventually end up with Into the Valley but that seems to have changed to the odd attempt at atrocious mix ups blasted out to loud to make out what it is or absolutely nothing at all.

Does anyone know what the goal celebration song is these days?

In the past i remember something from the Pet Shop Boys in the early 00’s?? Obviously Glad all over but I don’t hear anything anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Tue 1 Oct 21:43

We played bluebell polka at the end of my dad`s funeral. It will always be special to me. Win lose or draw it`s the song in your head on the way back to the car.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jojo  
Date:   Tue 1 Oct 21:46

There was something about the Bluebell Polka that had you leaving EEP thinking a three nil home pasting wasn’t the end of the world !!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Tue 1 Oct 22:33

Quote:

NMCmassive, Tue 1 Oct 21:30

Honestly, I like the bluebell polka at the end of the game and I used to like the build up that would eventually end up with Into the Valley but that seems to have changed to the odd attempt at atrocious mix ups blasted out to loud to make out what it is or absolutely nothing at all.

Does anyone know what the goal celebration song is these days?

In the past i remember something from the Pet Shop Boys in the early 00’s?? Obviously Glad all over but I don’t hear anything anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

Goal celebration song was Tom Hark by the Piranhas around 2004ish

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net