DAFC.net
Home 20 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Any advice on the fitba?
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Tue 25 Apr 07:03

Can someone tell me where I'd get the best odds for the national league play-offs in England? I'd imagine Tranmere are favourites?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Any advice on the fitba?
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Tue 25 Apr 08:15

Not being wide but oddschecker website will give you comparisons across the major bookies. Getting thr best price on one team at one bookie frequently means you can find a better price on the other team at another bookie.

If you're looking to do an acca you can add the bet to the basket and oddschecker will tell you which bookie offers the best cumulative odds for your selections.

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Apr 08:21

Forgot to say at the moment there might not be any playoff markets up so you might need to look at the To Be Promoted Markets which is under the Go To Outrights tab.

From there you can see the odds of anyone who can still gain promotion including those in the playoffs.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Apr 08:28

Just clocked you were looking for the overall winner not necessarily individual games so giving you the link might have been overkill! According to oddschecker Tranmere are the faves and you can get 17/10 at Marathon bet which seems a bit skinny to me.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Tue 25 Apr 11:15

It's for my pal. He had a bet on at the start of the season for teams to simply be promoted. He's only waiting on forest green. So he's thinking of putting £50 on each of the other 3 teams so he'd at least get something if forest green blow it. I reckon they will too.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Apr 11:46

Ah that makes sense. Might be better laying Forest Green on Betfair then. There are calculators out there that can help work out what the most economical return is comparing backing the other runners vs laying Forest Green.

If your mate doesn't mind sharing how much he stands to win vs how much he is happy to hedge for I'm sure the folk that post on here could help work out what the best option is for him.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net