DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Tiger
Topic Originator: richie5401  
Date:   Thu 30 Nov 23:00

Looks healthy and strong again.50/1 for the Masters.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Tiger
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Fri 1 Dec 09:07

Been laying off the golf as my betting bank took a dunt and it's the sport I probably know the least about that I'd bet on.

Good luck though!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Fri 1 Dec 12:21

One swallow, Richie....

Hang fire

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 1 Dec 12:31

Yep i know Raymie.He has his length back though.His chipping looked a bit dodgy in parts.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: petrie_pants  
Date:   Sat 2 Dec 09:34

He's been looking superb so far. To not play competitive golf for over 300 days and then come back and compete with those guys at that level shows you he still has it. It was difficult last year to watch a guy so clearly uncomfortable show glimpses of what he could do. It's been brilliant to see him clearly pain free going about his business this week.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sat 2 Dec 12:39

Looking good so far. His short game will get back to where it should be with playing competitive golf
I'm sure his first objective will have been to finish under par and complete 4 rounds.

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 5 Dec 00:20

Looks like he ticked all the boxes ..25/1 for the Masters and 11/2 to win any major.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Tue 5 Dec 11:34

I fell for that last year when he had the most birdies at the Hero Challenge but went in again this year. Got him at 75/1 for the Masters and 125/1 for the Open next year.Not too bad if you get NR no bet.Still think there are too many other good players around now.Certainly wouldn't be backing him at 25s. To be shorter odds than the likes of Koepka,Garcia and Stenson and equal to Rahm, Rose and Thomas is madness on the back of one tournament especially considering he hasn't won a major for 10 years!

Post Edited (Tue 05 Dec 11:35)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net