DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Lawrence Taylor ATR
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 9 May 16:35

I follow his speed ratings on the ATR website and he has been in some form.Yesterday he had 4 winners and one placed from 6 bets including a 10/1 nap. I backed them in singles.Today I decided to put his selections in a lucky 63 and so far there has been one non runner, one lost and winners at 3/1(Magic Wand 3.25), 8/1 (Chief Ironside 4.10 nap) and 5/1 (Spoof 3.00).The last remaining one goes in the 6.25 (Astraea). I'll probably cash out beforehand but thought it was worth pointing out that he is worth following in current form.It wasn't so long ago that he put up a 50/1 nap.

Post Edited (Wed 09 May 17:34)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Lawrence Taylor ATR
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Thu 10 May 10:41

Yeah he's good I follow him too. I've never taken any proper records to track his performance properly but his tips over the sprint distances 5f and 6f seem really good.

I had the first 3 at Chester yesterday and it's partly due to the ratings he puts up. I also look at the timeform an racing post speed and rp ratings.

All useful IMO.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 16 May 12:31

Just been reminded that https://www.speedratings.com do a free day every Wednesday. I've only looked at it a few times but their gold and silver selections have thrown up some winners at 20/1 + that I would never have gone anywhere near.

I've not been using the site long enough to know if it's consistent but there have been a few eye catching wins so if you're interested in speed ratings it might be worth a look.

Post Edited (Wed 16 May 12:31)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 13 Jun 15:08

Speedratings.com have had the winner at Yarmouth in the first three races with prices: 4/1, 5/4 and 10/1
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 13 Jun 15:15

Cheers LPF- never used that site but will check it out in future.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 13 Jun 17:33

No worries I don't follow it properly myself but every now and again I follow it on a Wednesday and notice it gets a few winners.

If you ever do track the results or pay enoygh attention to form a view on the results would you mind sharing them please as I haven't had the time to look at it properly?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 13 Jun 17:41

Their Gold selection came second at 14/1 at the 5pm at Yarmouth and the silver selection won at 9/4
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 13 Jun 17:45

4/7 At Haydock although a few short prices
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Wed 13 Jun 17:53

Just the one winner at Chelmsford
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 5 Jul 13:29

The ratings system got the first 6 winners at Bath yesterday but they were all fairly short prices. Also somehow picked a 33/1 winner which must have been trading higher on the exchange.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net