DAFC.net
Home 18 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 League Winners Outright
Topic Originator: preston par  
Date:   Tue 24 Jul 13:56

About that time of the year that I put on some league winners and come nowhere close to guessing correctly!

Inverness
Dumbarton
Man City
Leeds (I know, I know - interesting with their managerial appointment though)
Sunderland

2072/1 at bet365!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: League Winners Outright
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Tue 24 Jul 14:35

If Liverpool don't mount a title challenge this season then they never will. They have strengthened with Keita, Shaqiri, Fabinho and Allison plus it's Van Dijks first full season.Going for 5/4 w/o Man City as Man City are odds on.

Like the look of ICT each way but I'll be holding off until the transfer window closes. One or 2 loan signings can make a big difference in the Scottish lower leagues.

You can still get Celtic at odds of 6/4 to win the Scottish Cup and the League Cup @ 11/8 with McBookies(Both odds on elsewhere).I actually got them both at 7/4 a few weeks ago but even now the double pays 5/1. I've fired some money on the singles and a double after recent years.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc111  
Date:   Tue 24 Jul 19:16

Although Inverness finished well last season I'm not so sure they will win the league this year. Don't think they have signed particularly well and lost probably their best player in Vigurs to Ross county. Can see them in the top 4 but I think they might come up just short. Ross County for me.

Reckon I will go with something along the lines of:

Man city
Ross County
Dumbarton
Clyde
Sunderland
Juventus
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 24 Jul 23:27

I was going to do a treble with Dumbarton, juventus and Manchester City but Liverpool without City is very tempting.
Will ponder that for a few days

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: chewie  
Date:   Mon 30 Jul 20:52

Any online bookies doing Championship top scorer? Tried Sky, 365 and Hills, nothing on there. To check out Faiss or Ryan odds.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Mon 30 Jul 21:27

https://www.mcbookie.com/en-gb/sports/football-specials/scottish-specials/coupons/982100/142051798/963587600/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0

No price for Ryan there but here it is
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Wed 1 Aug 11:26

Faissal and shankland both at 8/1, could be worth an e/w shout.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net