DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Prix de lArc de Triomphe
Topic Originator: preston par  
Date:   Tue 2 Oct 14:20

Anyone having a wee flutter on this? Enable looked very good in her comeback race a few weeks back but I (unfortunately) have a soft spot for Cracksman. William Hill has him at 14's so a wee e/w is on.
I also think Kew Gardens's is a good e/w shout at 12/1.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Prix de lArc de Triomphe
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 3 Oct 10:33

Those are the 3 I was looking at too and was heading towards Cracksman at the prices. I'm a big fan of Enable but if Cracksman is back in top shape it just looks potentially better value.

Post Edited (Wed 03 Oct 10:33)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Thu 4 Oct 10:33

Cracksman has been declared as a non-runner.Sea of Class was supplemented for 120, 000 euros so must have a chance if the favourite doesn't win?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 4 Oct 12:30

Cracksman withdrawn with ground being too firm

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Oct 13:01

No rain forecast hence the Cracksman withdrawal. Sea of Class is certainly an interesting prospect but I'm gonna stick e/w with Kew Gardens now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 15:19

Some run by Sea of Class in 2nd. If that races was 10 yards longer it was winning. Chuffed for Enable though it was a good run from her too. JG seems to reckon she wasn't at her best and she's 6/1 for the Arc again next year. Is a hat trick possible?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 8 Oct 15:20

Cracking run by Sea of Class, stuck a wee e/w saver when she drifted out to 7/1 at one point but great to see Enable winning. Wasn't sure if we'd see her back to her best after a few setbacks earlier in the year.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net