DAFC.net
Home 25 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Trump visit to Scotland confirmed
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 18:08

It really rips my knitting that Scottish taxpayers have to foot the bill for the extra security required for this roaster - that virtually nobody wants - to come to Scotland for a game of golf.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Trump visit to Scotland confirmed
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 18:13

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: richie5401  
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 18:15

I'm sure everyone he employs at various courses are grateful.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 18:31

Yeah, they eventually agreed RM. Pretty shameful that the Scottish government had to ask in the first place right enough.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 19:19

Please we can't afford it, help us out. Should do wonders for visit Scotland and golf tourism
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 19:28

Quote:

renegade master, Fri 6 Jul 18:13

It is being paid for by the UK Government I thought?

I didn't realise that, RM. Doesn't change my mood any, I'm a UK taxpayer and I can't stand the man or his politics.

The only people in Scotland who might be happy about the visit are those working for Police Scotland who get some overtime as a result.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: onlytakes  
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 22:06

Every taxpayer in the UK is paying for him to play a round of golf on his own course.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AlfonzoBonzo  
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 23:26

He’s the only winner. Absolute scum

Show us yer....
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Sat 7 Jul 00:11

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bertiesback  
Date:   Sat 7 Jul 10:16

"The only people in Scotland who might be happy about the visit are those working for Police Scotland who get some overtime as a result."

Silly remark GG.

On Trump, it's a pity he wasn't doing the negotiations for the UK Brexit, maybe then the EU wouldn't be taking the p--- out of us.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 7 Jul 10:53

Quote:

Bertiesback, Sat 7 Jul 10:16

"The only people in Scotland who might be happy about the visit are those working for Police Scotland who get some overtime as a result."

Silly remark GG.

On Trump, it's a pity he wasn't doing the negotiations for the UK Brexit, maybe then the EU wouldn't be taking the p--- out of us.

Why d'you think it's silly, Bertie? Trump negotiating Brexit? You're having a laff! Is that on the back of the great job he's doing with the sanctions he's introduced against China and Europe to "protect American citizens?"

Had the Brexiteers done their homework, they'd have realised that leaving the EU was ever so slightly more complicated than just walking away...... I fear the UK taxpayers will be footing the bill for that foolhardy decisions for many, many years to come.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kintos  
Date:   Mon 9 Jul 00:08

Don't think the hundreds of officers with families that have had their rest day cancelled with less than 7 days notice are too happy GG. Even the ones who love chasing the £££ as they're only getting a re-rostered rest day in return.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: calpar  
Date:   Mon 9 Jul 13:11

The tory snouts cant get into his ass quick enough
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: onlytakes  
Date:   Sat 14 Jul 13:19

Why would Tories like him? He's just slagged their leader then denied it. The only people who like him are unhinged people like Farage and Johnson. I wonder if it's because they seem more normal by comparison.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sat 14 Jul 20:39

Quote:

Bertiesback, Sat 7 Jul 10:16

Silly remark GG.

They absolutely would. He's not a genius. He's a bully who always has the upper hand in negotiations because he's POTUS.

Not as daft as the folk who voted to leave mind you.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 22 Jul 18:52

Quote:

Kintos, Mon 9 Jul 00:08

Don't think the hundreds of officers with families that have had their rest day cancelled with less than 7 days notice are too happy GG. Even the ones who love chasing the £££ as they're only getting a re-rostered rest day in return.

I didn't realise that, Kintos. That's pretty mean. I assumed a good chunk of the cost was down to employing hundreds or even thousands of extra officers and having to pay them overtime rates, just so that buffoon, who nobody wanted, could get a game of golf in Scawtland......

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net