DAFC.net
Home 25 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Tories
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 16:45

What a horrible bunch they are.
Field, Johnson misbehaving and now *unt posing with Chips and Irn Bru. What a condescending t**t.

First minister stood up in Holyrood last week congratulating the women’s football team for their efforts and the chamber applauded.....all except the Tories...just sat there staring at their feet. Disgusting mob.
Their braying and insults thrown at SNP MP’s in WM on a regular basis. I cannot for the life of me understand why any right thinking individual would vote for them. They are scum.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Tories
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 18:43

Quote:

desparado, Mon 24 Jun 16:45

What a horrible bunch they are.
Field, Johnson misbehaving and now *unt posing with Chips and Irn Bru. What a condescending t**t.

First minister stood up in Holyrood last week congratulating the women’s football team for their efforts and the chamber applauded.....all except the Tories...just sat there staring at their feet. Disgusting mob.
Their braying and insults thrown at SNP MP’s in WM on a regular basis. I cannot for the life of me understand why any right thinking individual would vote for them. They are scum.

Post of the week!
Utter scum the lot of them.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 19:03

Captain Des will be along to extol their virtues and put you guys right very soon.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 19:12

It was hilarious listening to the leadership candidates last week lamenting the poor standard of social care and other services and saying it would be a priority to correct this. They sounded as if they'd been in Opposition for the last 9 years rather than in Government.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 19:59

No self respecting Scot can vote for them. Only the i am aright jack mob, the wealthy and the narrow minded British Nationalists, oh and the religious bigots and those who worship the royal family as if they are some form of higher being , oh and those who can’t forget the war and are utterly convinced Britain won it single handedly oh an those who think we should bring back our empire.

Neither fooking wonder we are struggling to break free from that antiquated zoo of a parliament who still refer to King Henry the eight powers and the Magna Fooking carta.

It is the 21st century FFS.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 20:08

I know many Rangers/Hearts supporters who wouldn't have touched the Tories with a barge hole until the Labour Party collapsed.
Now, their unique brand of British nationalism is centered on the Tory party despite many of then being shafted by the self same party.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 20:21

Jockholme syndrome epitomised.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Captain Desmond Fancey  
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 20:42

"Captain Des will be along to extol their virtues and put you guys right very soon."

Not at all. I'm just having a chuckle at how infantile the posts on it actually are. Still if they want to believe the SNP are all whiter than white then who am I to quibble.
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 20:52

We are talking Tory.....open up a thread about SNP if you wish.

Feel free to defend....for example ...no Tories applauding the women’s football teams efforts...

Maybe you have a theory?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 20:57

>>The Tories have selected Chris Davies to fight the by-election to replace Chris Davies after Chris Davies was convicted of criminal offences and booted from office over his expenses<<

As I said.....scum...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 21:03

Ahh you're right, threads always stay on topic on here. Sorry, I forgot.

I'll say no more but I'm sure I'll pop back in for a chuckle at yet more of your, genuinely hilarious, bile.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 21:06

Remember to check under the bed tonight when you turn in, just in case there are some Reds there.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 21:11

Fear not little Alexander, the good lady Fancey and I will sleep quite soundly tonight.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parbucks  
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 22:24

The Nasties are really going into overdrive whipped up by wee Burney who sees her opportunity to pee up against the wall again.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 22:36

Resorting to name-calling again I see; pathetic.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 24 Jun 23:24

Read the post at 18.43 wee eck. All of it.

Pot, kettle and black comes to mind.

Some people “just don’t like it up ‘em”.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 00:06

I don't approve of name-calling, whoever does it and try to avoid it myself.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 11:01

Quote:

wee eck, Tue 25 Jun 00:06

I don't approve of name-calling, whoever does it and try to avoid it myself.

So who's wee burney you referred to in previous post?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 11:07

I think you'll find that was parbucks, not me???
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 11:22

Your right and please accept my apologies
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 17:16

Anyway I was wondering If any of our resident Tories can explain why the Tories in Holyrood did not applaud the women’s teams efforts.

Surely an easy question to answer I would have thought..?

Proud Scots that the Tories are and how annoyed they are that the SNP have seemingly claimed the Saltire as there own.

So proud to be Scottish they bend their collective heads in shame instead of applauding what was a valiant if unsuccessful attempt from the girls.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 18:36

I wish NS had invited some of the players into the public gallery when she congratulated them . Interesting to see if the cowardly anti Scottish tories would have behaved in the same shameful manner. They really are disgusting individuals and to think we ...as tax payers...pay their wages...horrible people.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 21:59

As I said earlier on... Hilarious.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 22:11

Anyway still waiting for an answer regarding the deplorable behaviour of the Tories in Holyrood......Can you answer?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Tue 25 Jun 22:41

"Anyway I was wondering If any of our resident Tories can explain why the Tories in Holyrood did not applaud the women’s teams efforts"

Devil's advocate here perhaps (and I'm no Tory) but what exactly did the Scotland team achieve that was worthy of applause in Government? They tried hard, ultimately came up short.

I try hard and come up short most days....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 26 Jun 20:19

Ok Bandy thanks for your contribution.

So let me try and understand.

A Women’s Scottish football team qualifies for the first time ever.

A Scottish football team qualifiés for a World Cup for the first time in 20+ years.

They play against two of the tournament favourites and lose narrowly to both and are ultimately eliminated due to some dodgy VAR decisions.

The FM decides to stand up in Holyrood and congratulate them for their efforts and you are suggesting that she should not have done such a thing because they are pihs ?

So we only acknowledge and congratulate our countries sportsmen and women when they win something ? ....Really ?

If your kids are playing sport and lose.....do you congratulate them for their efforts and encourage them or do you ignore them and ridicule them?

Sure way to get kids playing sport that is going to be.

Bottom line is regardless of how the women’s teams results panned out they gave their all for their country and every one should be proud of their efforts.

If I was a member of that team and saw how the Tories refused to acknowledge their effort by sitting there with their heads bowed I would be absolutely disgusted.

At least you replied to my original question.

The die hard Tories on here despite having something to say earlier have still not given their opinion as to why Ruthy and co could not bring themselves to join in the applause by all the other parties.

It baffles me..

Sport and politics should not mix. But because it was the SNP that initiated the applause the Tories could not bring themselves to join in....now that IS infantile..
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 26 Jun 21:40

With each post on this thread you're honestly making me laugh out louder each time. Your faux outage is so far removed from reality it's untrue.

You should do yourself a favour and switch your router off for a wee while. It'll do you the world of good. You're welcome ;)

The good old days
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 26 Jun 23:03

Interesting to note you think I am outraged. Bit of an exaggeration, disgusted is more apt, but whatever I can assure you it is not ''faux’’

You have a fair bit to say as usual but have still failed to comment on why the Tories refused to join in.

You must have an opinion surely ?

You are becoming a bit like Bojo now by refusing to answer a question multiple times.

You are not obliged to obviously but you do spend a fair amount of time replying to my posts without actually contributing with an opinion on the topic.

Play me all you want, I don’t give a toss I can assure you.

Your next post will be in a similar vein no doubt.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mario  
Date:   Thu 27 Jun 11:26

"No self respecting Scot can vote for them."

That's 758,000 voters you just insulted there.

Though of course they consist of incomers from the rest of UK, and others whose blood is not as pure Scots as yours eh?

You need to get to the doc mate, Anglophobusassholus is a nasty thing to have.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 27 Jun 18:14

‘’ insulted ‘’ ....lol

And you have never said a bad word about SNP voters now have you wee man?

And what’s your opinion of the Tories in WM not applauding the efforts of the women’s team ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 27 Jun 22:41

I'd rather our elected politicians spoke about things that really matter, rather than applauding a football team for being pumped out a tournament.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 27 Jun 22:47

Desparado

I thought it was in Embra that the refusal happened.

Why would anyone in Westminster care?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 27 Jun 23:44

‘Twas indeed Edinburgh.....a typo.

‘’ applauding a football team for being pumped out of a tournament ‘’

Jesus wept. .Neither wonder Scotland fails badly in most team sports with that attitude.

Aye ok then we will never have parliamentarians giving credit to a team unless they win the frigging thing.

Remember it was a women’s team, NS is a woman a probably felt it was good thing to show her support to the girls after what must have been a bitterly disappointing ending to the tournament. I am sure the team appreciated it.

They were hardly pumped as you so eloquently put it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 00:23

This is one of the most desperate threads I've ever read.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: moviescot  
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 08:12

Quote:

Captain Desmond Fancey, Fri 28 Jun 00:23

This is one of the most desperate threads I've ever read.

Desperate for what?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 14:05

I’ll give Holyrood clip a miss. Even with the sound off the sight of Sturgeon makes my lugs hurt.

Her usual deflection when her Govt gets criticised is either:-
a. It’s even worse in Wales
Or
b. It’s Westminster’s fault.

Let’s see if she can rustle up some faux two faced congratulations if England does well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 14:31

I'm sure English tories will congratulate their team.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 14:39

Mario with his usually deflection. Could punch yourself in the puss and you'd still find a way to blame Nationalists...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 17:03

Typical Nat dimwit.
Needs a mirror for his weekly bogie harvest. If he didn’t his lugs would be sair.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 18:02

You come across as a bitter, nasty wee man Mario. Occasionally you can make some good points, but your hateful persona always finds a way through
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 18:49

Quote:

red-star-par, Fri 28 Jun 18:02

You come across as a bitter, nasty wee man Mario. Occasionally you can make some good points, but your hateful persona always finds a way through

Strange that. Mario does seem to use a lot of insults to try and make points. I am not really sure why there is any need to do that. Just have a discussion. It's what grown ups do
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 19:18

To be fair Mario has taken it tight on this forum on many occasions. I suspect if he was on the other side of the argument nobody would bat an eyelid at his insults. Post both referendums many have sold out their principles.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 20:05

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Fri 28 Jun 19:18

To be fair Mario has taken it tight on this forum on many occasions. I suspect if he was on the other side of the argument nobody would bat an eyelid at his insults. Post both referendums many have sold out their principles.

Insults are unnecessary regardless.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 20:57

Folk usually resort to insults and name-calling when they have lost the argument.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 21:55

Quote:

desparado, Thu 27 Jun 23:44

‘Twas indeed Edinburgh.....a typo.

‘’ applauding a football team for being pumped out of a tournament ‘’

Jesus wept. .Neither wonder Scotland fails badly in most team sports with that attitude.

Aye ok then we will never have parliamentarians giving credit to a team unless they win the frigging thing.

Remember it was a women’s team, NS is a woman a probably felt it was good thing to show her support to the girls after what must have been a bitterly disappointing ending to the tournament. I am sure the team appreciated it.

They were hardly pumped as you so eloquently put it.

Our country is on its bottom mate. Football is really unimportant just now. However if you want our elected leader to give them a wee clap then good for you.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 22:08

So why is our country on its bottom da no 1.?

And what is wrong with taking all of thirty seconds in Parliament to congratulate a team who have improved no end in the last couple of years and gave their all against some of the best ranked teams in the world.

Is their anything wrong with what NS stood up and said in Holyrood... ffs ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 22:17

Haven't the English team been praised in Westminster, or hasn't Parliament met often enough for anyone to notice?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 22:25

Topic Originator: Mario
Date: Thu 27 Jun 11:26

"No self respecting Scot can vote for them."

That's 758,000 voters you just insulted there.

Though of course they consist of incomers from the rest of UK, and others whose blood is not as pure Scots as yours eh?

You need to get to the doc mate, Anglophobusassholus is a nasty thing to have.

758 000 what Tories in Scotland? Maybe you are getting confused with those who actually voted for them as tactical voters.? Maybe during one of Ruth the Mooths ‘’ only Ruth’ s candidates in Scotland can stop the SNP ‘’ campaigns and we all know how that panned out......failed again and again....

There can only be , maximum 250 000 Nasty anti Scottish, religious bigot Scotland haters in Scotland.

As far as insulting so many people goes , dont make me laugh. The biggest insult to you and the rest of the British Nationalists in Scotland came from your British nationalists masters down south who said they would be willing to ‘’ sacrifice Scotland ‘’ and drop you lot like a hot potato to guarantee Brexit....how do you square that circle?

See if you can respond without frothing at the mouth.

CDF? Never made a reasoned response yet....kinda tells you something...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 22:38

Token wee clap to look good. She probably doesn't give a feck about fitba of any sort. Losing 2 games then surrendering a 3 goal lead isn't worth applauding.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 23:01

So how is it going to make her look good? You're all over the place with that one.

I'm still waiting to see Pars' fan Ruth Davidson at one of our games by the way.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 23:07

Topic Originator: da_no_1
Date: Fri 28 Jun 22:38

Token wee clap to look good. She probably doesn't give a feck about fitba of any sort. Losing 2 games then surrendering a 3 goal lead isn't worth applauding.

The epitome of the Scottish cringe alive and kicking in the 21st century.

What an utterly desperate negative depressing out look to have.

Life is not being kind to you I am guessing.....?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 23:11

“There can only be , maximum 250 000 Nasty anti Scottish, religious bigot Scotland haters in Scotland.”

Desperado

As usual you make statements that have no factual basis and diminish the level of discussion. Take a chill pill and get back to some level of normality.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 23:20

Diminish the level of discussion......now that did make me laugh.....

Discussing the Tory party and how vile they are has sadly become normal in my country and I long for the day when we don’t have to anymore.

You are happy to have them make decisions on our behalf I am certainly not.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 28 Jun 23:49

Quote:

desparado, Fri 28 Jun 23:07

You know nothing about me. Absolutely nothing. I'm leaving you to it as you're starting to get personal. Away and bully someone else until they agree with you and your opinions

Post Edited (Fri 28 Jun 23:50)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 06:41

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 08:43

Quote:

BigJPar, Sat 29 Jun 06:41

Quote:

red-star-par, Fri 28 Jun 18:02

Wonder why he comes across like that😂😂

Think he's still recovering from being Tam's (jedi Par) baglady during the 2015 GE and the terminal pummelling the Scottish branch of the red tories took.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 08:56

Bitter is in the eye of the beholder....

But seeing I live in a UK that I like, and am one of the majority (including this area though sometimes you wouldn’t think it) who voted to keep it, and don’t believe there is the slightest chance of that changing, I actually waft through life on a wave of serenity 😇

Poor old Despy on the other hand wakes up in a strop and goes to his scratcher in a rage. He’s probably one of those who swore they would would bugger off out of the country when they lost in 2014?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 09:06

Do keep up Tenruh.
I am Ruth’s Gentleman of the Bedchamber now, head message boy in other words.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 09:50

Quote:

Mario, Sat 29 Jun 09:06

Do keep up Tenruh.
I am Ruth’s Gentleman of the Bedchamber now, head message boy in other words.

Little Englander wanting to keep the status quo you mean?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 11:12

Yes, like the other 2,000,0000, give or take a few.
Us Little Englanders must be the biggest ethic group in Jockland. Away and stick that in your rarely opened tightwad sporran och aye the noo.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 12:30

Hey Mr Capp, that made me laugh...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 12:34

Mario has basically admitted before that he didn't want his family to be foreign and that was why he hates the SNP and independence. Grew up in the North of England too, verhently Trade Unionist and over 60 too if memory serves correctly. Generally can't seem to accept the implosion of SLab and the shifting of public opinion away from his ideology. Hardly surprising he behaves the way he does tbh... Now I await the usual comback referring to "ageist bile"! 😉
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 13:15

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 13:58

*insert terrible jock/nat/lefty 'joke' here*
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 15:31

Quote:

hurricane_jimmy, Sat 29 Jun 12:34

Mario has basically admitted before that he didn't want his family to be foreign and that was why he hates the SNP and independence. Grew up in the North of England too, verhently Trade Unionist and over 60 too if memory serves correctly. Generally can't seem to accept the implosion of SLab and the shifting of public opinion away from his ideology. Hardly surprising he behaves the way he does tbh... Now I await the usual comback referring to "ageist bile"! 😉

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 15:32

"Grew up in the North of England too,"

No. I did not, apart from a spell of being farmed out there in an emergency.

Thanks for all the interest my life to date. Afraid I cant reciprocate as I couldn't give a ****.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 15:45

Ach well, when you play with numbers and coding all day then you tend to develop a good memory but I'll take the one inaccuracy on the chin.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 15:59

Take it up your erse, that's where it came from.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 16:04

*smiles and shakes heid*
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 16:09

Hey Mr Capp, that made me laugh...

Is he still on the go? Can remember my favourite cartoon.

On a pub outing, the bus guide " we are now passing one of the most historic old inns on the coast"

Andy, jumping up from his seat "Why?"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 16:15

Did the Tories actually not clap or is it all made up?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 16:45

I was kind of thinking that as well Jake.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 17:12

Quote:

Mario, Sat 29 Jun 15:32

"Grew up in the North of England too,"

No. I did not, apart from a spell of being farmed out there in an emergency.

Thanks for all the interest my life to date. Afraid I cant reciprocate as I couldn't give a ****.

Were you farmed out during the war?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 18:05

Seeing you think I'm 69 your arithmetic is crap.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 19:41

So there's no footage of the Tories not clapping? None at all? Aren't the committees provided online?

Perhaps the SNPers are too busy moaning to Cineworld that they're not showing an unpopular film about Robert the Bruce. Even Odeon are only giving it a single showing.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 22:45

There is footage...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 29 Jun 22:48

Date: Fri 28 Jun 23:49

Quote:

desparado, Fri 28 Jun 23:07

You know nothing about me. Absolutely nothing. I'm leaving you to it as you're starting to get personal. Away and bully someone else until they agree with you and your opinions.

Wow talk about an over reaction !

Personal...really?

Bullying....ffs what a wall flower......

Do you have a soft spot for Rangers ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 00:29

[Post Deleted] - Reported as abusive
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 01:02

Bully.....lol
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 08:43

Can you provide the footage, desperado?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 09:22

I believe an MSP, an MP, and even the great Salmondo himself are up in arms about Robert the Bruce film not being shown.
The flicks are not under state control yet thankfully

Post Edited (Sun 30 Jun 10:22)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 18:51

So there's no evidence that Tory MSPs didn't applaud Scotland's women?

So what we have is an English MP in Peterhead acting the fool? He'll never be leader so why care?

The whole Robert the Bruce film debacle displays that the SNP needs to provide additional support to the NHS to help people suffering from irrational thoughts.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 19:25

Quote:

jake89, Sun 30 Jun 18:51

So there's no evidence that Tory MSPs didn't applaud Scotland's women?

So what we have is an English MP in Peterhead acting the fool? He'll never be leader so why care?

The whole Robert the Bruce film debacle displays that the SNP needs to provide additional support to the NHS to help people suffering from irrational thoughts.

You tube footage here. I never saw it and can't really tell on my phone. Maybe on a larger screen you can see who is and isn't applauding. It is at about 33 mins.

https://youtu.be/L01atEDoTe4

Post Edited (Sun 30 Jun 19:26)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 20:13

Genuinely can't see anyone not clapping except some people in the public gallery.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 21:24

https://youtu.be/-RQglr0wS1U

Clear as the nose on my face, Ruth the mooth, Jackson Carlaw and another Tory nonentity not applauding.

To be fair a few Tory’ sitting behind tank commander did tap their desks a few times.

Need anymore proof jake89 or are you going look at the clip with selective eyesight.?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 22:49

Genuinely can't even see Ruth Davidson in that clip. I'll need to take your word for it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 22:54

Didn't you spot her in her battle fatigues?

She was in the front next to Jackson Carlaw. Neither appeared to be applauding.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 23:13

[Post Deleted] - Personal attack on another subscriber
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Jun 23:14

Jake89 in total denial.

You doubted there was proof , it has now been shown to you and you still can’t see her hunched over desk like Quasimodo ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 00:05

Wow. Do you really need to resort to petty insults?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 00:40

What an absolute car crash of a thread. Embarrassing stuff

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 06:57

Genuinely concerned that people pore over videos seeking to be offended.

The Bruce film thing is disturbing.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 08:54

I hear Cineworld have changed their mind.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 09:49

"What an absolute car crash of a thread. Embarrassing stuff"

Correct, it's absolutely hilarious that a thread about a few MSPs not clapping a team (who took one point out of nine) has reached so many posts.

And still the OP is fishing for reactions.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 17:32

Topic Originator: jake89
Date: Mon 1 Jul 00:05

Wow. Do you really need to resort to petty insults?

Seem to be a few sensitive sorts on here.

My previous post in hindsight was a bit over the top and uncalled for, so I hereby apologise unreservedly to.......Quasimodo..
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 17:34

Quote:

Captain Desmond Fancey, Mon 1 Jul 09:49

"What an absolute car crash of a thread. Embarrassing stuff"

Correct, it's absolutely hilarious that a thread about a few MSPs not clapping a team (who took one point out of nine) has reached so many posts.

And still the OP is fishing for reactions.

In fairness he's actually getting them, and let's be honest here there's no bait on the rod
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 19:00

The worrying thing is that the posts appear serious. Foaming at the mouth over trivial things like whether someone clapped or whether a rubbish film that no-one wants to see is on at Cineworld. Yesterday it was even linked to antisemitism 😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 19:39

How do you know the film is rubbish ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 19:39

The film has actually had decent reviews. It seemed a strange commercial decision not to show a film about Robert the Bruce in Scotland.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 19:43

Political connotations?

Outlander was not allowed to be shown on Netflix in 2014 if memory serves me right.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 20:15

Suspect it wasn't on Netflix as Amazon owned the rights 😂🤣

Why on Earth would the likes of Amazon (or Netflix) give two hoots about the political connotations? 1. All they care about is money. 2. There's very little political in it.

As for the Bruce film. 3/10 on Rotten Tomatoes, 5/10 on IMDB. Sounds like a cracker regards right enough. I might go and see it tonight if I can make my way through the crowds outside the Odeon.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 20:19

Da na ! Ton up !

Never thought we would get this far tbh especially with all the dummies getting thrown around left right and centre a few posts back.

As far as I can see only one post was removed.....one of mine I think?
Only one post was reported as rude or abusive......tut tut.

I appreciate things can get a little heated at times with people who have different political views but as we go forward in the months ahead and into next year and approach Indy ref 2 I hope that people will show respect and restraint and if you are going to take the time to comment on the thread, regardless of what your opinions are of the OP , then at least add value to the discussion or don’t bother posting at all.

I hope those concerned will show some maturity going forward.....nothing worse than seeing a thread degenerate like this one did for a while with certain posters.

COYP

Sent from my iPad
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 20:22

Wind your neck in.

When you spend most of your life calling Tories scum or people who vote for them as non self respecting Scots then you kind of lose the moral high ground.

This thread is pathetic. You're pathetic and I'll look forward to calling you out on that again and again, especially if this "Indy Ref 2" ever does happen.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 20:37

Sorry to have upset you. I thought you were finding it hilarious .

I must have been mistaken.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 20:48

Quote:

jake89, Mon 1 Jul 20:15

Suspect it wasn't on Netflix as Amazon owned the rights 😂🤣

Why on Earth would the likes of Amazon (or Netflix) give two hoots about the political connotations? 1. All they care about is money. 2. There's very little political in it.

As for the Bruce film. 3/10 on Rotten Tomatoes, 5/10 on IMDB. Sounds like a cracker regards right enough. I might go and see it tonight if I can make my way through the crowds outside the Odeon.

Outlander story.

https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/tv-radio/david-cameron-met-sony-over-outlander-uk-release-1-3747339
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 20:49

More fool anyone who votes Tory but at the end of the day it's up to them. Can't tar everyone with the same brush. Plenty of numpties in the SNP, Labour, Lib Dems. Maybe one day people will vote for the person rather than the party.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 21:10

Oh don't worry I'm not upset in the slightest. You have an awfully high opinion of any impact you have on me.

Your rants on here are hilarious, and the thread is pathetic. In the current climate the fact you're foaming at the mouth because some MSPs didn't clap a team who were abject failures speaks much more about you than it does me or anybody else.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 21:25

Rant ? See above. 20.22......21.10

I wonder if you would tell any of the ladies who busted a gut that they were abject failures .....to their faces.?

I sure as hell wouldn’t.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 21:50

But you'd call Ruth Davidson "Quasimodo" to her face though, right?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 22:24

Pay attention and read my post at 17.32
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 2 Jul 08:29

The post where the bants-machine exploded owing to your top bants? 😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 3 Jul 18:50

So now it turns out Canada is rightfully refusing to roll out its EU trade agreement to Britain in the event of Brexit and that we are now going to have to likely bail out the UK fishing industry, an industry that has been sold off by the UK government to private companies and foreign nations such as Spain, Iceland etc, meaning that we are essentially bailing out private companies and foreign nations.

Gotta love Brexit eh...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 3 Jul 22:49

Looks like Mother Theresa is going to pay us a we visit. How kind and thoughtful of her. The carefully choreographed scene with a couple of bus loads of the party faithful in attendance will be obligatory of course. A few students paid a few quid no doubt as well to bolster the numbers. There were about fifty folk lining a street corner for queenie recently, think she has more butlers.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 3 Jul 23:18

But will Theresa tuck into a deep fried mars bar whilst here?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Jul 12:07

She'll be in the country about 45 minutes, either in some obscure factory or car manufacturer, more likely a visit to Tunnocks.... Coward
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Jul 16:17

Boris and hunt coming soon after (and both visiting NI) so look forward to them arriving, saying how important we both are and what we want to hear... And then disappearing back to London to carry on regardless.

One thing may did say was that she wants to do something to ensure that the devolved government's start to sing off the same hymn sheet as number 10. Think that will be difficult when there's a big delta between how England voted on issues compared to how the devolved governments do.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Jul 21:21

Funny how they are making some.....very little.....conciliatory moves now.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the result of a poll on independence that the UK have refused to release to SNP under a FOI request?

It must be bad news for them. Every other poll is now showing a majority in favour of another Indy ref. Even the poll professor Mr Curtice has conceded that there is finally a Brexit shift towards Indy.

No appetite for independence they shout. Think they will have to come up with another slogan pretty soon and invent some new scare stories because all of ones they had in 2014 have been blown out of the water.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Jul 20:56

Theresa’s speech.

CRINGE......
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 17:30

I find it bewildering that the staunch Tory voters on here are always quick to jump down the throats of me and others who detest the tories but seem very reticent to extol the virtues of that same party.

Mmmmm?

This thread gives you the opportunity.....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 18:07

"Theresa’s speech.

CRINGE......"

This thread.

CRINGE......

Fixed that for you.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 18:38

They can't even organise their own leadership election. Some members have been sent two ballot papers.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 18:53

The leadership election has been a farce right from day 1 and will continue to be right up until the inevitable coronation of PM Boris.

If, as is more than likely, they fail to deliver Brexit (and by Brexit I do not mean May's capitulation of a "deal") then I know I'll never vote for them again.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 19:04

Neither will I! 😊😊😊
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 21:32

Quote:

Captain Desmond Fancey, Sat 6 Jul 18:53

The leadership election has been a farce right from day 1 and will continue to be right up until the inevitable coronation of PM Boris.

If, as is more than likely, they fail to deliver Brexit (and by Brexit I do not mean May's capitulation of a "deal") then I know I'll never vote for them again.

You normally a swing voter then?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 21:47

Topic Originator: Captain Desmond Fancey
Date: Sat 6 Jul 18:07

"Theresa’s speech.

CRINGE......"

This thread.

CRINGE......

Fixed that for you.

Yip every thread you don’t like is a cringe, a car crash , hilarious.

Sure I can go over the top ....guilty as charged, but you have an opportunity to defend your beloved Tories ..........still waiting...forget about me...if you can. Post something about the Tories....good , bad , indifferent.....just wanting an opinion.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Jul 21:52

A lot of the right wingers on here have been very quiet actually making valid points recently...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 10:50

"recently"

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 8 Jul 09:49

I'm not a Tory voter or a right winger. I just can't stand people like desperado telling me what to do and how to vote and what to like. If anyone disagrees it gets personal. Sad really.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Mon 8 Jul 13:25

<<... we are now going to have to likely bail out the UK fishing industry, an industry that has been sold off by the UK government to private companies and foreign nations such as Spain, Iceland etc, meaning that we are essentially bailing out private companies and foreign nations.>>

I am a bit confused by Andrew's comment. The UK fishing industry has never been in the public sector to the best of my knowledge. It has always been privately owned. That said, I get his point about subsidising foreign owners.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 8 Jul 16:16

Tumbleweed.jpg from our resident Tory voters...could hear a pin drop...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 8 Jul 17:07

"Tumbleweed.jpg from our resident Tory voters...could hear a pin drop..."

I think, in fairness, we (albeit I wouldn't currently vote for Conservatives) have made our feelings quite clear in this thread. It's an absolute car crash.

Amazing it's now at 130 posts. Cap doffed to the desparado on this one.

The good old days
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net