DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Trump
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Wed 27 Nov 22:49

Been a while since he cropped up on here due to there being so much going on at home.

But, basically, is anybody else concerned for his mental wellbeing?

I'm not trying to take advantage of the stigma attached to poor mental health - I have had genuine concern for a while now.

I don't mean his obvious personality disorder (NPD) either - he's always had that - this is more a sort of manically dissociated paranoia that seems to be creeping in of late.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Trump
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Thu 28 Nov 02:35

The man is as mad as a cut snake. The problem is that as each day passes he is driving all of us insane.

I can't find the words to describe the degree of hatred I have for Trump. Despise just doesn't do it and the level of contempt I have for him is off the scale.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Thu 28 Nov 12:57

Was watching telly news at 6.00 last night and BJ was on, my 6yr old grandaughter asked who he was?

When I told her she said "he looks like Donald Trump "

What a wise wee girl!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Wed 4 Dec 15:54

He's just walked out of the NATO summit and called Trudeau "two faced" for making fun of him.

Petal.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 4 Dec 22:42

He's right
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 5 Dec 08:06

This from the man who contradicts himself within a single sentence? Won't get involved in UK politics but Boris would be a great PM? pr*k.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net