DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Douglas Ross
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Sun 26 Jun 14:31

Says he won`t take part in any independence referendum that doesn`t have the backing of Westminster.

Do not threaten me with a good time Douglas, stick to your word and spare us your lies and fear-mongering , even when you realise that your side is doomed without those tactics.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Douglas Ross
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 26 Jun 17:11

I heard him on Radio Scotland this morning. He wouldn`t (or couldn`t) answer the question `What is the democratic route to a referendum on Scottish independence?`

[IP address logged]
 Re: Douglas Ross
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sun 26 Jun 22:46

The Tank commander already explained what the route was.

That a majority of pro independence MSP’s in Holyrood would be a mandate.

That has been achieved and that is why the Scottish government will hold another referendum. They have a mandate and no denying democracy from Dross or anyone else can prevent it.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net