DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Useless record
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 09:42

When Humza useless was Transport minister the trains never ran on time, when Justice minister Polis Alba was stretched to breaking point, as Health minister he has the worst ever record on waiting times.
What makes him think he would make a successful FM?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Useless record
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 10:21

Oh come on Parboiled you must do better. His name is Yousaf Humza so the nickname he`s been given is Useless Humza. It`s a play on his name, you got it the wrong way round.
As for his record it is terrible but I suspect whomever held those positions would have had a similarly dismal record. For what it`s worth the Westminster counterparts are doing no better.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 10:52

I love it the way Westminster politicians and unionist supporters portray Scotland as if it were a third world country surrounded by the land of milk and honey which is the rest of the UK.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 11:28

You are right Wee Eck but isn`t the same true for those want Scottish independence or give unwavering support to the snp administration? Everything will be better in an independent Scotland and everything the snp has done and will do is without fault.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 11:35

Eck these were the accusations made by one of his own colleagues last night...a closet Unionist it would appear!
And we’re not surrounded by anybody!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 11:43

I`m left unimpressed by all three potential new first ministers. Humza`s had a hard shift tbh. Probably easy to snipe from the sidelines if the biggest parliamentary responsibility you`ve had is ordering the teas and coffees.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 11:53

Parboiled, it`s a contest of three people competing for one position. Of course they`re going to disagree and criticise each other. If they didn`t the media and political opponents would say there was no place for dissent or disagreement in the SNP. OK, we`re not physically surrounded by the rest of the UK but I`m sure you got my drift. Carry on though with your name-calling and petty comments if that`s what turns you on.

TOWK, for me the most compelling argument for independence is that we should control our own destiny and not be pulled in the direction favoured by a neighbouring country whose political views we don`t share. How many Scots are bothered about immigration? I think most would see it as a part of the solution to our ageing population and shrinking tax base but we`re stuck with the English attitude to it. It was the same with Brexit. Sometimes you`ve got to see the bigger picture rather than nitpick about the details.

Post Edited (Wed 08 Mar 11:57)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 12:10

Immigration is an interesting one. Scotland and the North of England would benefit from continued immigration of young workers. However that`s not the case in the South of England. As far as I`m aware, there`s nothing written in legislation that could limit an immigrant to only living and working in, for example, Fife. So someone could enter the country on the promise of living and working in Fife then bugger off to London.

One of the main, and incorrect, reasons people voted for Brexit was to stop or limit immigration. That`s bad news for Scotland, but perceived to be excellent news for England.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 13:09

Tories dealing the immigrant card to attract the little England voters.

Do the foreign footballers playing in the EPL get the same attention?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 8 Mar 13:55

Looks like devout Kate has broken the holiest Snipper commandment, Thou shalt not diss one of your own.

And as the Bible sayeth, those that live in a glass house shalt not cast the first stone or they will end up with a visit to Mcreadie.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Thu 9 Mar 03:41

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Wed 8 Mar 10:21

Oh come on Parboiled you must do better. His name is Yousaf Humza so the nickname he`s been given is Useless Humza. It`s a play on his name, you got it the wrong way round.
As for his record it is terrible but I suspect whomever held those positions would have had a similarly dismal record. For what it`s worth the Westminster counterparts are doing no better.

He can`t even be racially abusive correctly...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 9 Mar 06:20

I love the guy.

No now 9 points ahead. C’mon Humza!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Thu 9 Mar 12:35

Isn`t his name Humza Yousaf, with Yousaf being the family name?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 9 Mar 16:32

Yeah that`s right, it was me that got it the wrong way round!
As for playing around with his name being racist it isn`t. It`s the same as those who refer to Douglas Ross as DRoss.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 9 Mar 18:01

But surely it would`ve been funnier to title the thread Humza Useless?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net