DAFC.net
Home 16 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dan Wooten
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 18 Jul 19:31

Obviously being mindful of the nature of the allegations against him, but why is this not being reported given the alleged actions are 100 times worse than what Schofield or Edwards has done?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dan Wooten
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Wed 19 Jul 06:45

2nd top headline on Apple News and I’ve seen Guardian covering it so not sure it’s not being reported.

It’s probably not big news as he is not as big a name as those 2. I ‘think’ I’ve heard of him before but no idea really who he is other than he’s a presenter on GB news

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 19 Jul 07:15

BBC and Guardian have now picked it up. Strange silence from the big two papers for some reason. Can`t think why...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Wed 19 Jul 08:06

I`d never heard of him before reading this thread...

Sounds like the someone who sensationalised and peddled the sort of story that`s biting him just now

Post Edited (Wed 19 Jul 08:06)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Thu 20 Jul 21:58

Maybe DBP Its because its Dan Wootton :-)

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 20 Jul 23:08

Yes, I`ve no idea who he is. I vaguely remember him from his ridiculous laying of flowers for the Queen. Now understand he`s a disgusting little man even if you disregard the current allegations. No surprise where he works.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 21 Jul 06:58

Jake your last post there just answered your first post. Why is this story about someone, who you had no idea who they were, not garnering the same attention as that of household names Schofield and Edwards?

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Fri 21 Jul 09:17

Jake answering his own question about someone though he doesn’t know who he is …that’s clever!

[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Fri 21 Jul 11:41

Is there an echo in here?

This may come as a surprise, but just because I`m not aware of someone, doesn`t mean they`re not relevant.

Wootton has worked for the NOTW, Daily Mail and other outlets and now works for GB News. There are strong accusations of extortion, bribery and generally questionable behaviour. Surely not living the values you`d expect of someone reporting news*.

*GB News is apparently not a news channel so gets away with reporting opinions as fact and can employ current MPs.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net