DAFC.net
Home 15 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Fri 16 Feb 13:43

https://wingsoverscotland.com/guided-by-voices/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Fri 16 Feb 13:59

So, Humza is an idiot and SNP voters are gullible dopes…couldn’t put it better myself!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 16 Feb 14:51

What`s the Alba plan for independence again? Oh, it`s the same as the SNP one.

Now, what`s that saying about repeating the same failed approach over and over?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Fri 16 Feb 15:07

The SNP Government have been largely good for Scotland and remember they have to represent everyone , pro independence or pro unionist.
The current party have been disappointing in not forcing the Indy option though. Something radical should have happened when Brexit vote occurred and sadly they only seem to desire power as a party instead of doing what they should always do and get Scotland free from the shackles.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Fri 16 Feb 19:08

Quote:

jake89, Fri 16 Feb 14:51

What`s the Alba plan for independence again? Oh, it`s the same as the SNP one.

Now, what`s that saying about repeating the same failed approach over and over?


Don`t understand your infatuation with a minority party like Alba, have they achieved any more or less than the SNP did in their third year in existence?

That said with the SNP now more interested in devolution rather than Independence you`d think Alba should have filled the void not sitting on 2% of the vote .

Fun times ahead when Reform UK have already harvested 13% of the electorate down south.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 07:51

In terms of achievements the Alba party have achieved a lot less clearly!
In fact, if they were in anyway significant, they would harm the independence cause by splitting the vote
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 08:46

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 16 Feb 19:08

Quote:

jake89, Fri 16 Feb 14:51

What`s the Alba plan for independence again? Oh, it`s the same as the SNP one.

Now, what`s that saying about repeating the same failed approach over and over?


Don`t understand your infatuation with a minority party like Alba, have they achieved any more or less than the SNP did in their third year in existence?

That said with the SNP now more interested in devolution rather than Independence you`d think Alba should have filled the void not sitting on 2% of the vote .

Fun times ahead when Reform UK have already harvested 13% of the electorate down south.


Just working on the assumption you`re a mad Alba fan based on your posts. Have they achieved less? Well, obviously! They`ll also cease to exist after the UK election this year and Scottish election in 2026 when they can`t rely on defections. No real policies of their own (don`t bother linking to their website). Alba just appear.to.be emulating the SNP approach and it won`t get Scotland anywhere. There is no legal route to independence and the only viable solution would be to take above Westminster or a civil uprising.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 10:28

All talk and nae breeks..couldnae uprise yer willy…

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
-
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 11:13

Quote:

DBP, Sat 17 Feb 07:51

In terms of achievements the Alba party have achieved a lot less clearly!
In fact, if they were in anyway significant, they would harm the independence cause by splitting the vote


What independence cause ? It`s been false promises since 2014.....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 11:17

Quote:

jake89, Sat 17 Feb 08:46

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 16 Feb 19:08

Quote:

jake89, Fri 16 Feb 14:51

What`s the Alba plan for independence again? Oh, it`s the same as the SNP one.

Now, what`s that saying about repeating the same failed approach over and over?


Don`t understand your infatuation with a minority party like Alba, have they achieved any more or less than the SNP did in their third year in existence?

That said with the SNP now more interested in devolution rather than Independence you`d think Alba should have filled the void not sitting on 2% of the vote .

Fun times ahead when Reform UK have already harvested 13% of the electorate down south.


Just working on the assumption you`re a mad Alba fan based on your posts. Have they achieved less? Well, obviously! They`ll also cease to exist after the UK election this year and Scottish election in 2026 when they can`t rely on defections. No real policies of their own (don`t bother linking to their website). Alba just appear.to.be emulating the SNP approach and it won`t get Scotland anywhere. There is no legal route to independence and the only viable solution would be to take above Westminster or a civil uprising.


Why then do the SNP promise a vote for them is a vote for independence?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 11:21

So what are Alba going to do differently? There is no legal route to independence. Scotland is essentially trapped in the UK against its will. It doesn`t matter who you vote for. The tactic the SNP seemed to be taking was to continue to diverge away from the wider UK but the media grabbed hold of that one and went crazy.

The DRS was a classic example. All these moans about firms not being ready etc. In the meantime, Ireland starts its DRS and shops like Lidl are trialing it in Glasgow. But the Scottish Government didn`t know what they were doing 🤦‍♂️

Same is true with other programmes like Social Security, which is going well and the National Care Service, which is getting a hammering from the unionist media for daring to spend money on making things better.

The own goal was the GRA which was massively misrepresented in the press and then led to the usual slaverers making out like it was deleting women. Utter nonsense but that was the angle taken. Let`s focus on a criminal who was never going into a women`s prison and make out they were. The worst bit about it was it had nothing to do with the GRA as the person was processed using existing guidance and following current legislation.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 11:37

Quote:

jake89, Sat 17 Feb 11:21

So what are Alba going to do differently? There is no legal route to independence. Scotland is essentially trapped in the UK against its will. It doesn`t matter who you vote for. The tactic the SNP seemed to be taking was to continue to diverge away from the wider UK but the media grabbed hold of that one and went crazy.

The DRS was a classic example. All these moans about firms not being ready etc. In the meantime, Ireland starts its DRS and shops like Lidl are trialing it in Glasgow. But the Scottish Government didn`t know what they were doing 🤦‍♂️

Same is true with other programmes like Social Security, which is going well and the National Care Service, which is getting a hammering from the unionist media for daring to spend money on making things better.

The own goal was the GRA which was massively misrepresented in the press and then led to the usual slaverers making out like it was deleting women. Utter nonsense but that was the angle taken. Let`s focus on a criminal who was never going into a women`s prison and make out they were. The worst bit about it was it had nothing to do with the GRA as the person was processed using existing guidance and following current legislation.


Why do the SNP state clearly in their manifesto "vote SNP for independence" have they been lying to the electorate?

https://www.facebook.com/share/S7jVwL62Xj1YmgrR/

Post Edited (Sat 17 Feb 17:29)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 13:24

On that basis every political party manifesto contains `lies`. What a revelation!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 13:47

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 17 Feb 13:24

On that basis every political party manifesto contains `lies`. What a revelation!


You seem a bit cranky today....you OK doll ?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 14:11

That`ll be more or less the same manifesto that MacAskill and Hanvey got elected under and then ditched it once their noses were firmly in the trough.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scotland’s voice must be heard
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 14:35

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Sat 17 Feb 14:11

That`ll be more or less the same manifesto that MacAskill and Hanvey got elected under and then ditched it once their noses were firmly in the trough.


MacAskill yip Hanvey no
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net