DAFC.net
Home 18 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 06:35

The wee pretend parliament has come a long way since November 2014.

Imagine what we could`ve achieved with independence.



https://wingsoverscotland.com/a-very-dark-place/?fbclid=IwAR2rc-HjbTYaBYHgRQLyAKUIf8CRBmD64xTABv5H44zOGJHXHxTjGPAQZrQ#more-141877
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 08:15

Does Hanvey forget which parliament he sits in (thankfully not for much longer)?

He should be raising his concerns through his MSP.

Unfortunately, Hanvey is a haverer. It takes far too long for him to reach his point. Hidden amongst waffle about how he`s gay (irrelevant) and went on AIDS marches (also irrelevant) he raises valid concerns. Sadly, those points are lost in a sea of pointlessness.

It`s similar in the comments. I know WoS readers tend to be a bit odd, but comments about chopsticks and immigrants are utterly bizarre.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 09:23

Quote:

jake89, Wed 20 Mar 08:15

Does Hanvey forget which parliament he sits in (thankfully not for much longer)?

He should be raising his concerns through his MSP.

Unfortunately, Hanvey is a haverer. It takes far too long for him to reach his point. Hidden amongst waffle about how he`s gay (irrelevant) and went on AIDS marches (also irrelevant) he raises valid concerns. Sadly, those points are lost in a sea of pointlessness.

It`s similar in the comments. I know WoS readers tend to be a bit odd, but comments about chopsticks and immigrants are utterly bizarre.


Tbh, that`s a lot of naunsense and deflection you`ve just wrote....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 10:21

Hanvey really should be worrying more getting another job come the autumn though he`ll get a nice little pay off when the electorate dump him and he`s been getting the best part of eighty grand a year for the last few so he`ll no go hungry. You`ll no have any time for Hanvey either Tenruh though, what with him being a regular visitor to Westminster (all expenses paid mind) and swearing allegiance to the monarch.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 10:28

Not really, I front-loaded my statement with what Hanvey needs to do.

What he did was waffle a load of drivel, talk about very specific situations and then finally get to the point.

There are valid points that Cherry and Hanvey have made in the past, points I agree with. I also would suggest they`ve been unfairly portrayed as anti-trans. However, putting up nonsense like this dilutes his points massively.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 10:50

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Wed 20 Mar 10:21

Hanvey really should be worrying more getting another job come the autumn though he`ll get a nice little pay off when the electorate dump him and he`s been getting the best part of eighty grand a year for the last few so he`ll no go hungry. You`ll no have any time for Hanvey either Tenruh though, what with him being a regular visitor to Westminster (all expenses paid mind) and swearing allegiance to the monarch.


Correct, won`t be voting in the GE unless there`s a candidate standing for the ISP or one who refuses to take the oath.

Can anyone tell me one thing that Independence MPs have achieved by attending? Other than personal gain..
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 11:04

Indeed. Makes you wonder what the point of the SNP and Alba is.

ETA: In a Westminster context



Post Edited (Wed 20 Mar 11:11)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 11:19

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Wed 20 Mar 11:04

Indeed. Makes you wonder what the point of the SNP and Alba is.

ETA: In a Westminster context



Think you`re getting more cynical than me..ha ha
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
-
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 20 Mar 11:24

Jesus wept. The Russell Brand of DAFC.net refusing to vote 😂

So gave up on SNP as they have no route to independence. Moved to support Alba before realising they have the same issue. How just not going to vote. Good stuff.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 21 Mar 19:46

I was in Dalgety Bay ASDA earlier and one of the staff was spouting off about this bill. It was like a live version of this forum!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 25 Mar 21:41

It`s gone awful quiet on this since it`s been revealed most (all?) of the things people are worried about have been debunked. It`s also resulted in a massive bonus - Jim Davidson is threatening to cancel his Scottish tour dates. He`s worried that being a racist bigot might result in him spending a night in the cells 😂

Looking forward to the planned march next week. I`m sure it`ll attract tens of people.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 06:50

Lot of money been raised for legal advice since yesterday morning. Don`t think it`s going away.....Hopefully the Greens keep to their promise and stand in all Scottish constituencies in the GE

https://wingsoverscotland.com/into-darkness/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-68655579

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/scotlands-new-hate-crime-act-is-fraught-with-danger/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 08:15

I truly hope you haven`t given any money to WoS, Tenruh.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 08:50

https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,tory-msp-threatens-legal-action-against-police-scotland-over-hate-incident
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 08:55

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 26 Mar 06:50

Lot of money been raised for legal advice since yesterday morning. Don`t think it`s going away.....Hopefully the Greens keep to their promise and stand in all Scottish constituencies in the GE

https://wingsoverscotland.com/into-darkness/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-68655579

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/scotlands-new-hate-crime-act-is-fraught-with-danger/


On the BBC news article - the police received a complaint from a member of the public, recorded it as a potential hate crime, investigated it and then came to the conclusion that no hate crime had been committed and didnt proceed with it? Am I right?

If so, whats the issue? Looks like the police have done their job……

Post Edited (Tue 26 Mar 08:55)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 09:05

Won`t somebody please think of the children...
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 09:28

“What’s the issue?”

Cops have better things to do and the person reported to them and named in the recorded NCHI only knew about it because Holyrood officials were notified of it and told him…

He is not letting it rest there, but dinnae wreck it son ..lots of lovely chaos to come

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 11:31

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 26 Mar 08:55

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 26 Mar 06:50

Lot of money been raised for legal advice since yesterday morning. Don`t think it`s going away.....Hopefully the Greens keep to their promise and stand in all Scottish constituencies in the GE

https://wingsoverscotland.com/into-darkness/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-68655579

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/scotlands-new-hate-crime-act-is-fraught-with-danger/


On the BBC news article - the police received a complaint from a member of the public, recorded it as a potential hate crime, investigated it and then came to the conclusion that no hate crime had been committed and didnt proceed with it? Am I right?

If so, whats the issue? Looks like the police have done their job……


Moorov doctrine anyone.....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 12:35

Also, what Fraser claims is BEFORE the bill is being enforced. Honestly can`t make it up.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 12:37

https://peterabell.scot/2024/03/26/a-climate-of-fear/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A very dark place
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 26 Mar 13:55

https://www.facebook.com/share/svn4zjk3H45H58JQ/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net