DAFC.net
Home 30 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 The Dream Team
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 8 May 18:44

Could the Swinney and Forbes partnership turn around the SNP`s fortunes? Whereas before I was ready to vote for anyone but the SNP next time round I could see myself being persuaded to back them again now. All depends on the direction they decide to take and if they can get a competent grip on the matters that have the biggest impact on my life.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: The Dream Team
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Wed 8 May 18:53

From a personal point of view politics has little impact on my life. However when you look at the state that the U.K. is in as a whole and consequently Scotland too, the only way we have a chance of improving things for the people of Scotland and the country as a whole is by ditching cess pit WM.

Swinney is looked upon as a “ safe pair of hands” , not the best orator but he is a decent guy. Forbes divides opinion due to her personal views but she is one smart cookie and a future FM for sure.

Post Edited (Wed 08 May 18:55)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 8 May 19:42

I think it`s good that KF is back in the Cabinet but what are the specific duties of the Deputy FM?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Wed 8 May 20:59

…make the tea?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 8 May 21:18

Too English surely!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Wed 8 May 21:30

Oops…forgot she will also be Cabinet Sec for Gaelic. That will be of absolutely no interest to 99% of the population

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 9 May 06:29

Quote:

wee eck, Wed 8 May 19:42

I think it`s good that KF is back in the Cabinet but what are the specific duties of the Deputy FM?

Not to make eye contact with the Greens.

To Implement with Gove the green ports programme. The One that`s going to be selling off 25 year contracts making independence virtually impossible due to the tie-ins.

Green ports can work if all profits generated go to the public purse and reinvested in the community but unfortunately this is a "Brexit" Tory initiative and because of the failure of our elected MPs to keep Scotland in the EU we`re getting sold off to the private sector.

Tories do what Tories do.....

https://www.facebook.com/share/Bn51yPyS9d2oYXgK/

https://www.facebook.com/share/qF76GJ273NfREr7T

Post Edited (Thu 09 May 06:35)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net