DAFC.net
Home 16 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kamala`s Disastrous "Interview".
Topic Originator: Bletchley_Par  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 02:43

She knew the questions that were coming, she had her babysitter Walz there, it was recorded not live, conducted by an activist masquerading as a journalist, on CNN the journalistic wing of the Democratic Party and also a possible earpiece feeding her lines and even after all that they only release 18 minutes of a 40 minute interview and have refused to release the transcript.

So let`s just skip the "something something ah but Trump" bit which is the only tree left over the ravine of disaster any Democrat could hang onto and let`s get the the meat and potatoes.

Kamala Harris is an idiot, she seems high or drunk, possibly both and on her best day, her absolute best day is not as bad as the big orange fella on his worst.

No wonder the swamp have started up with the lawfare again, they know this election is gonna be too big to fix.

Even the international laughing stock, the BBC who ran "Orange Man Bad" stories every day of Trump`s presidency could only muster she emerged "unscathed" from the interview to which they are being rightly ratioed.

If the swamp do manage to steal this election through their ballot harvesting, "late night burst pipes", Illegal migrants voting or some other skulduggery it will be even more unbelievable than Pedro Pete getting 81 million votes the last time.

She dropped 5 points alone after this failed propaganda piece aired, I imagine her handlers are now trying to come up with ways to preclude the scheduled debate which would go very bad for this absolute joke of a politician who is the epitome of a diversity hire gone wrong.

No wonder Tulsi and RFK Jnr are now actively campaigning for Trump, more Democrats shall follow.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kamala`s Disastrous "Interview".
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 08:24

Not sure where you read about her dropping five points after the interview. Can`t find any opinion poll that was conducted afterwards. The latest polls all have Harris/Walz extending their lead over Trump/Vance both nationally and in the crucial battleground states. Ten weeks is a long time so it`s still all to play for and is certainly enough time for Trump and Vance to shake off the `weird` label that seems to be resonating with so many Americans.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 09:11

Trump fans seem to be getting desperate .

They know that their movement is a cult of personality which will die with The Dear Leader, and they know that if he loses it`ll die in prison with him.

I wonder if they`ll attempt another weird fancy-dress coup if he loses?

The enemy travels by private jet, not by dinghy.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 09:47

Trump can hardly string a coherent sentence together, constantly butchering the English language. Is he really the best candidate the Republican Party can come up with?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 12:16

I guess Bletchley is positioning himself to be Sammers replacement on dotnet for peddling fake information and false narratives! 🤣
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 13:22

Trump and his `fans` aren`t rattled in the slightest.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 14:19

Maybe not Andrew, but that`s because most of them are just weirdos...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 16:11

Have we heard from Sammer recently?
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: PeachtreePar  
Date:   Mon 2 Sep 12:15

The 2020 Election was not stolen. Millions of undocumented immigrants didn`t vote for Biden. Trump plays to his base but that doesn`t necessitate a win. He has four years of a record to run on and tax cuts for business and the super-rich was all he could manage. A large number of suburban women voted Democrat. There is absolutely no way something of this magnitude could have been covered up or coordinated. Trump is just a sore loser. The GOP is morale bankrupt and the sooner this cult of personality is finished with the better for the US.

Be glad when it`s all done with and I can watch normal TV without all the negative adverts, that I don`t have to type STOP several times a day from the texts.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Tue 3 Sep 02:20

Quote:

ipswichpar, Sat 31 Aug 16:11

Have we heard from Sammer recently?

Can’t say I have seen much from him with any luck the kgb have locked him up in a Siberian gulag 😂
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net