DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Westie Squint Kick's reply/quotes
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Wed 8 Jan 21:35

Evening all,

Might be a but random but it's been noticable for a while, by no means singling out WSK on this one but he's the only one i can think of !

Anytime he/she replies and quotes initial post it comes up with indented spacing like these characters > > >

On each line and then no actual reply (if that even makes sense?)......so it's just the initial quote regurgitated again with nothing else to add.

Can only likein it to getting into an email chain with replies jumping betweem users on plain text / rich text / HTML

Bizzare !

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."

Post Edited (Wed 08 Jan 21:37)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Westie Squint Kick's reply/quotes
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Wed 8 Jan 22:22

Is it still happening/happening again? It should have been sorted, see thread about quotes in app now fixed.

I'm sure Milos will be on it soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Milos Drizzle  
Date:   Wed 8 Jan 23:23

There was an issue with quotes created in the web browser - the app wouldn't show any text after the quote. However, I believe that is now fixed, and I can see some posts by Westie today that include quotes, and the app (the Android version, at least) is showing the entire post fine.

Are there any specific examples? And are you using the Android or iOS version of the app?

This is my signature
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Fri 17 Jan 11:41

Seeems ok now, thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net