DAFC.net
Home 24 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Bathroom Vents - Outside Water Tap
Topic Originator: JBB93  
Date:   Tue 3 Jul 13:01

Hello, looking for some advice from anyone in the know on terraced townhouses?

I am in a 5 year old middle terrace townhouse in Dunfermline and all the water is at the front of the property - kitchen/bathrooms etc and there is an external water tap on the front of the house. Thing is, all the requirements for a external tap is at the rear. Garden, bins, car parking etc.

I have tried to look into whether or not any of the bathroom vents lead to the rear of the building, as if they did, I would follow the vent with a pipe and put in place a tap. After phoning Barratt homes, they are unsure and I can't work it out either.

Is anyone aware of new build mid terrace townhouses and where the internal bathroom vents go?

C.O.Y.P
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Bathroom Vents - Outside Water Tap
Topic Originator: onlytakes  
Date:   Tue 3 Jul 13:39

They may vent into the attic. On our house they come out the side of the house via the garage. The ones upstairs come out via the attic and then there's a vent under the guttering.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net