DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kingdom Housing - mid-market rent flats
Topic Originator: petrie_pants  
Date:   Mon 3 Sep 11:48

Does anyone have any experience of being on the list for one of these properties?
I currently am and I'm just looking for some sort of guidance on how long it takes for properties to come up. I realise there's no definitive answer, but a rough timescale would be a help before I jump into a private let - which is more expensive.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kingdom Housing - mid-market rent flats
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Mon 3 Sep 12:17

where about you looking? If flexible check out Ore Valley. They seem to be pretty good from the friends/family I know who have dealings with them.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 3 Sep 12:20

Dunfermline.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Athletico  
Date:   Mon 3 Sep 23:17

Get a Fife Housing Register application into the Council AND a mid market rent app into Kingdom, even if you know you've got no chance of getting a Council House. The Fife Housing Register is accessed by four major Partners (Fife Council, Kingdom, Ore Valley and Fife Housing Group). They will first look at that when allocating.

Kingdom specifically, you will be the lowest priority for 6 months, and unlikely to get any contact from them. After 6 months and as long as you also have a live FHR application you will be bumped up to their highest priority. However, they may have developments that are nearing completion and coming onto the market, so you may get an offer sooner. Check the below link mate:

http://www.fifehousingregister.org.uk

Post Edited (Tue 04 Sep 07:19)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 4 Sep 09:17

Cheers for that Athletico.
The property I was in previous was a Kingdom Housing flat so I'm hoping to be pretty near the top of the list anyway - they said they gave priority to existing customers.
I'll get that register filled out as well though.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net