DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Caledonian Craft Beer Merchant
Topic Originator: ParsAreTheLoveOfMyLife  
Date:   Fri 26 Jul 21:34

Apologies if this shop has already been mentioned, but any dotnetters familiar with the new craft beer shop in the town?

Really really good place for anyone who likes a good craft beer. A wee bit pricey, but worth it when you find an absolute cracker.

Anyone got any recommendations for future beer purchases?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Caledonian Craft Beer Merchant
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 28 Jul 15:47

Still not been in but it looks great. Looks pretty competitive for prices if you're wanting some of the harder to find beers. Often the postage is ridiculous when buying online.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Athletico  
Date:   Sun 28 Jul 23:13

Brilliant addition to the town. Colin knows his stuff and a really nice guy. I have had some belters. Thoroughly recommend 'Not Nineteen Forever', 'Tolchok' and 'Emperors New Clothes'.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Mon 29 Jul 00:03

Where about in the town

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SAP PAR  
Date:   Mon 29 Jul 09:59

It’s in the Maygate by old town barbers
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Mon 29 Jul 18:22

Cheers will be visiting in the near future

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ben,D.A  
Date:   Tue 30 Jul 13:55

'Emperors New Clothes'
Think I may lived the origin of that name. After a night visiting friends in Aberdeen, this lovely IPA was offered as it came from the kingdom. Yes, well it took till breakfast in the hotel the next morning before the last 12 hours became clear, mostly due to prompts from my partner.
As we took the stairs to our hotel room I started to remove my clothes while chasing my giggling girlfriend. It was only when I was running along the third floor corridor naked I saw her laughing outside the room only to remind me the room card was in my jacket on the first floor. I ran all the way back down two floors and retrieved my wallet and the card, maybe should have also picked up all my clothes as well but never. It was at breakfast in the morning where my clothes were on a chair at a table with our room number on it and a note from the management to tell me they deleted all the video evidence after the morning staff had seen it and a copy was sent to my mate, who happened to be the managers cousin.
Just a little advice before you try this IPA.
And I've ordered a 12 pack for delivery now you reminded me.

only 11 make the team,the rest can just but dream.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net