DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Deep Sea World
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Tue 30 Jul 16:30

Moaning hoor hat on here but what the hell happened to this place?

Took the kids here today and would have been north of £50 for the four of us; managed to get a discount through work but even still the 'day out' was done within 90 minutes with everything covered.

No guided tours or anything like that. Wasn't expecting Disney but i remember going myself as a kid and it certainly wasn't anywhere that bad!

Place looked very dated and as if it could do with getting gutted and having a complete refurbishment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."

Post Edited (Tue 30 Jul 16:31)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Deep Sea World
Topic Originator: parak obama  
Date:   Tue 30 Jul 16:39

I got a discount through my season ticket or lifeline but still wasn't worth what I paid. Didn't help with the wee one bolting round it in less than 5 minutes

[IMG]https://share2.co.uk/f/1152_471_P300411_16.49_[02].jpg[/IMG]

Post Edited (Tue 30 Jul 16:39)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Captain Desmond Fancey  
Date:   Wed 31 Jul 09:48

Recent reviews would seem to agree with the OP. It's years since I went and was underwhelmed enough back then.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g551752-d318374-Reviews-Deep_Sea_World-North_Queensferry_Fife_Scotland.html

The good old days
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Wed 31 Jul 10:02

We went to St Andrews aquarium earlier this year and a much better experience. Although still only couple of hours killed they do feeding/look and touch sessions with some animals etc.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Wed 31 Jul 12:26

The one in queensferry is garbage. Takes about 20 mins to get round it. They don’t even have real dinosaurs ffs!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Wed 31 Jul 12:31

Get on the Google and type in kids for a quid. This entitles one full paying adult and up to 4 kids to travel for a pound. Also keeping the ticket entitles you to take one kid into certain attractions for free Edinburgh zoo being one of them. Were going to Dundee science centre with our oldest and her wee pal so it's just the wife and I we need to pay for at the attraction
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Wed 31 Jul 12:34

Get one free child entry when you purchase a full price, standard entry adult ticket to any of these fantastic attractions when you travel on our Kids for a Quid ticket.

From Edinburgh Zoo to Glasgow's Snow Factor - find out which incredible places in Scotland you can visit with Kids Visit Free and enjoy great value family days out, all year round.

Conditions apply - not valid for special events or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Captain Desmond Fancey  
Date:   Wed 31 Jul 13:11

That's a really good deal with the Zoo given how bloody expensive it is normally.

The good old days
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Wed 31 Jul 13:20

Is Edinburgh zoo still going downhill too 😂

Admin
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net