DAFC.net
Home 20 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kim Jong-un
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sat 25 Apr 19:25

Various media reporting that the North Korean dictator is reportedly in a brain dead state following heart surgery. As ever though with the secretive state official word is not forthcoming but if true would see his sister assuming power.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kim Jong-un
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Sat 25 Apr 21:56

We don't know any more than we know about Johnson's alleged flirtation with death or even Churchill's serious strokes in the early 1950s.

The people are told what they need. Any more is tantamount to subversion.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sat 25 Apr 22:42

So we have had Kim Jong-Il and now Kim Jong Unresponsive. If they have any sense they will be on the look out for Kim Jong Fit-as-a-fiddle right now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Sat 25 Apr 23:22

It sounds like he had an operation on the 12th and is recovering at the seaside. That sounds fairly plausible since they probably don't want to show him looking too weak on TV.

I suppose if anything happens to him then they'll just bring out the sequel, Kim Jong Deux.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sat 25 Apr 23:38

Well with the Johnson situation we knew that he was in hospital and was receiving treatment in an icu ward. As far as I know the North Korean people haven't been told anything.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 26 Apr 08:56

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Sat 25 Apr 23:38

Well with the Johnson situation we knew that he was in hospital and was receiving treatment in an icu ward. As far as I know the North Korean people haven't been told anything.

As long as we're told something...anything...right?

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Sun 26 Apr 09:47

Indeed. The North Koreans haven't been told anything so we can only rely on satellite pictures of his train.
He could be recovering from an operation, avoiding the coronavirus in the capital, or he could be in a very bad way. I suppose we will find out more soon.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net