DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 O2 and Disney Plus
Topic Originator: auldpar  
Date:   Sun 12 Jul 10:38

Renewed my O2 contract yesterday and 6 months free Disney Plus comes with it. Is it worth downloading? Contract says you can view on a number of devices but I don't think my TV is up-to-date enough.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: O2 and Disney Plus
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Sun 12 Jul 10:44

Great if you have kids but not a massive amount of new content on it yet, mandalorian was decent. There’s loads of recent films though with all the marvel and Pixar stuff. Frozen 2 is just released on it if you want to torture yourself

If you have sky the app is on their boxes or you can get a fire stick/Roku etc. You can have it on multiple devices anyway.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sun 12 Jul 11:09

I took the offer up as well and Netflix has nothing to worry about at present. Very kid oriented. I'm enjoying watching classic Simpsons from the 90s but that's about it. Hey its free though and I have set a reminder on my phone to cancel it in January.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: auldpar  
Date:   Mon 13 Jul 07:31

Thanks. I'll download it and give it a try.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net