DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Home Alarm deactivated/removal
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Fri 2 Oct 10:44

Folks, I.ve done a search as I was sure there was a pars fan on here who did home alarms but can.t find anything? (infact it looks like the search never returns anything regardless of the term at the moment)

Anywho we have alarm system in our 25 year old house and we would like it deactivated so we can remove the keypad from the hall and slowly remove all the movement sensors from around the house as we redecorate etc. I know the pass code. The alarm has been blinking red constantly with 3 red lights as the backup battery must have gone and the sensors run out of batteries etc. We never use it and don.t really intend too.

If there.s not a Pars alarm supremo on this forum then keen if anyone has some recommendations on local companies in dunfermline/rosyth area that would be great, keen to ensure a local business gets the gig.

* Just seen the home security thread so will give Willie Marr a shout too.

Post Edited (Fri 02 Oct 10:52)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Home Alarm deactivated/removal
Topic Originator: Parplod  
Date:   Fri 2 Oct 10:54

Willie Marr, once known as Secure Par, at Sonis, based at Pitreavie. 01383 748820. He installed my system a number of years ago and does the annual maintenance. Great service over the years.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 2 Oct 18:25

Hijacking slightly but we've never had our alarm on as it's motion sensors and we have pets. Are there magic sensors that won't be set off by pets?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Thaipar  
Date:   Fri 2 Oct 22:39

Quote:

jake89, Fri 2 Oct 18:25

Hijacking slightly but we've never had our alarm on as it's motion sensors and we have pets. Are there magic sensors that won't be set off by pets?

Yes. There are sensors that detect the size of your pets then ignore them when alarm is set.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 13:39

Got to recommend the guy who runs the alarm shop in inverkeithing high street.

Told me what to do and it took me all of 5 minutes.

Cheers guys
Kenny

Post Edited (Mon 12 Oct 08:36)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net