DAFC.net
Home 20 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Plumbers
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Sat 7 Nov 20:18

Any plumbers on here able to fit a new shower its basically replacing the old one. Only thing is the water inlet on the new shower is on the opposite side of the old one. Also if they could possible add a cut off valve in the wall cavity where the pipe comes in. So it can switch the water off when need be rather than shutting the whole house off with water when needing to change the shower. Just looking for prices just now

Post Edited (Sat 07 Nov 20:20)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Plumbers
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Sat 7 Nov 20:39

I work for a plumbers merchant and I’d recommend Gordon Rougvie plumbing and heating who’s from Kirkcaldy or Lee Lawson at LDL gas who’s based in Burntisland. Both closed til Monday though but those boys are good. Gordon is a good lad.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 7 Nov 20:49

Perfect cheers. Do you have number for them? I know kinda asking you to do the leg work but appre6the correct number 😂😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Sun 8 Nov 08:52

Gordon’s is 01592 266 279 and Lee’s is 07970 004 693. That’s according to their websites. If you can get Gordon I’d go with him but both are good. Hope this helps mate.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Nov 12:34

Perfect cheers for that
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net