DAFC.net
Home 20 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Multi media sockets
Topic Originator: gwh18  
Date:   Sat 10 Jul 06:39

As I’m getting some work done in the house. I thought I could look at trying up the mess of cable that are lying at the back of of the TV. So I was looking at faceplates that take the tv Ariel, satellite connections and telephone cable/internet cables.

However looking at reviews of such things it seem to a bit more complicated that just attaching to the one face plate. Anyone done this ? Or would it be easier getting separate face plates ? So they all plug in individually? That would still be better than a mass of wires that is behind the telly.

The purchase of a new sound bar and hdmi switch so the boys PS would work has sent me over the edge with wires,which to be fair has been brewing for years. Alternatively is their anyone local who can deal with this sort of thing ? Can’t be the only person who has had enough of wires and just wanted to throw it all in the bin? 😂

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Multi media sockets
Topic Originator: sintv  
Date:   Sat 10 Jul 08:40

A plate with brushes that the cables push through is better. Means no joints that can break. I hate all faceplate with a passion - apart from mains of course..
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 15:25

Thanks, had a look at the plate with brushes, looks just the job. Is there anyway to tidy up the telephone socket up? At the moment there is just one socket with the filter plugged into it and all the assorted wires. Is there a plate so the filter is hidden and the wires go into a socket ?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 15:33

Answered my own question

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net