DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sun 5 Sep 18:46

Sad news today ~ former Girls Aloud singer, Sarah Harding, has passed away from breast cancer. She was 39.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58456170

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sun 5 Sep 19:10

Quote:

buffy, Sun 5 Sep 18:46

Sad news today ~ former Girls Aloud singer, Sarah Harding, has passed away from breast cancer. She was 39.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58456170


So young. Not even half a life. RIP

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Sun 5 Sep 19:30

FVCKIN CANCER AGAIN 😡😡😡

So, so sad. Just a bairn 😞😞

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 5 Sep 23:35

No age at all. RIP.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 02:41

39?? The games no straight . RIP ❤️
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 06:56

Awful news. So unfair.

She seemed like a good laugh the few times I heard her on the radio.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: Pars232  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 08:23

Life is so fragile. I’m fighting the same horrible disease and whilst I knew that Sarah’s had developed, the news of her passing yesterday was still a shock.
RIP Sarah
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: Parfect68  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 09:11

Quote:

Pars232, Mon 6 Sep 08:23

Life is so fragile. I’m fighting the same horrible disease and whilst I knew that Sarah’s had developed, the news of her passing yesterday was still a shock.
RIP Sarah


Sorry to hear Pars232. Wishing you everything possible for successful treatment and a speedy recovery.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: Pars232  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 09:24

Cheers pal
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sarah Harding (D)
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 12:51

Quote:

Pars232, Mon 6 Sep 08:23

Life is so fragile. I’m fighting the same horrible disease and whilst I knew that Sarah’s had developed, the news of her passing yesterday was still a shock.
RIP Sarah


Wishing you all the best.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net