DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 The Book of Boba Fett
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Thu 11 Nov 17:58

Anybody else wetting themselves with anticipation for this? It should be on our screens at the end of December. I`ll accept that other than Rogue One (I thought it was excellent) and The Force Awakens (not amazing but miles better than the prequels), the films haven`t been great, but The Mandalorian is up there amongst my favourite TV shows.
Sadly we won`t see the continuation of that story for many parsecs (the end of 2022 from what I`ve read), so we`ll have to make do with the Boba story. I`m hoping it starts with showing how he got free from the stomach of the Sarlacc, and hopefully some nice cameos from the Star Wars universe.

I for one can`t wait as I`m jonesing for more Star Wars.

No SW haters please, you can`t be taken seriously when the first 3 films add up to the the finest trilogy ever, so just ignore this thread and (very naughty word😮) off and watch whatever else you want, I don`t hate on what you enjoy.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: The Book of Boba Fett
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Thu 11 Nov 18:06

Hopefully it will be good.
I agree with you about Rogue One and The Force Awakens, so there is hope that they will come up with something decent!
Have they said what the running time will be yet? I still have flashbacks to the pod racing scene in The Phantom Menace. I could swear it lasted for at least 3 days.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: doctordandruff  
Date:   Thu 11 Nov 19:46

Yeah, looks great. And I love Rogue One as well - 3 best SW film for me, that's how you tie in with with the original story. Hopefully the series about the main guy in RO will be on Disney soon as well.

Can't agree about Force Awakens though. It's no Crystal Skull, but it's not far behind for me.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Thu 11 Nov 20:13

Hard pass, couldn't even get through the trailer without the helmet coming off.
Woke Disnae pi5h.

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 00:57

Quote:

kozmasrightfoot, Thu 11 Nov 17:58

Anybody else wetting themselves with anticipation for this? It should be on our screens at the end of December. I`ll accept that other than Rogue One (I thought it was excellent) and The Force Awakens (not amazing but miles better than the prequels), the films haven`t been great, but The Mandalorian is up there amongst my favourite TV shows.
Sadly we won`t see the continuation of that story for many parsecs (the end of 2022 from what I`ve read), so we`ll have to make do with the Boba story. I`m hoping it starts with showing how he got free from the stomach of the Sarlacc, and hopefully some nice cameos from the Star Wars universe.

I for one can`t wait as I`m jonesing for more Star Wars.

No SW haters please, you can`t be taken seriously when the first 3 films add up to the the finest trilogy ever, so just ignore this thread and (very naughty word😮) off and watch whatever else you want, I don`t hate on what you enjoy.

How dare you insult the prequels! Darth Jar Jar will come for his revenge
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 10:29

Star Trek rules

Let`s try making it till Christmas
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 14:44

I must be only 50 odd year old that has never seen Any star wars movies. Tried loads, just not for me

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net