DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 HP Instant Ink
Topic Originator: auldpar  
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 09:02

Anyone use this? I currently pay by credit card but I want to switch to debit card. Online agents seem unable to understand a simple question. Anyone know if they will accept debit card?

Post Edited (Tue 16 Nov 09:10)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: HP Instant Ink
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 09:46

I have it and pleased with the service - I pay by credit card as well but can`t remember it that was through choice or that was the only option at the time...

however, I`ve just tried to go online and find the page where I get that info and can`t find it - this maybe the same thing you`re finding, but seems strange that I can`t go in and update billing information

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 10:31

Not sure if we are talking about the same service or subscription plan - I pay Epson by monthly Direct Debit, based on the amount of my monthly printing forecast, all works smoothly.

Do HP offer similar ?

Post Edited (Tue 16 Nov 10:54)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 10:41

yeah, I can`t seem to find the bit where I can set the frequency and plans or billing details

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 11:31

The option to select billing method is here - hpinstantink.com/signin - However it only gives me the choice of credit card or PayPal. I don`t trust PayPal - (They seem to believe I have an account and I keep getting emails from them with new conditions as if I had an account with them and I`ve never had one). I got a new printer recently but I don`t use it often so I opted for the 0.99p a month payment. It seems daft to use a credit card for that amount though.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 13:29

brilliant thank you...

for info, I`m using a debit card (I have an online bank account for small day-2-day spending and it`s set up against that)
anyway, with that link there`s an option to change your payment method auldpar :)

see where it says rollover pages - I`m on 24 of 150... I take it that means that this month I`ve used my 50 page planned prints and I`m now an additional 24 pages into the 150 prints that I`ve carried forward?

Post Edited (Tue 16 Nov 13:44)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 14:02

Thanks for that. I`m new to the scheme and I`ve not used many pages yet so I`m not sure how it goes. My previous use on my old printer was limited to printing out holiday stuff, boarding passes etc. mostly, but I ain`t done much of that lately!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 14:23

I think for me the mistake I made was letting the kids use it!

suddenly went from printing a handful of things a month to printing loads :)

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Tue 16 Nov 17:09

I have used HP Instant Ink for a couple of years and found it good value. The money comes out of my bank account monthly by direct debit.

It`s possible to change the scheme you`re in and the amount you pay is adjusted, so it`s worth keeping an eye on your usage - no point in paying more than you need to.

I found it a worry that I might run out of ink before a new cartridge arrived, but it`s never happened. However on the last cycle I was sent a cartridge that intermittently failed - it was replaced no bother, but a tip that I then learned from the HP telephone agent was that you don`t actually need to wait until a new cartridge arrives, you can order a new one online from your account page so that you`ve always got a spare available.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 7000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net