DAFC.net
Home 23 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Work Emails to Junk
Topic Originator: AlterPar  
Date:   Tue 30 Nov 12:23

Hi Guys,

It seems some of the emails I send out to customers land in their junk folder. This is quite an issue as I’m responding to enquiries and they will be thinking we are not replying.

I don’t send out any mass emails or sales stuff etc. I have seen their is quite a few different things to try but it’s all a bit technical for me.

Wondering if anybody would be willing to come out and try to sort this for me? I’m in Kirkcaldy, happy to pay for your time.

Send an email over to ryan@albaheatandpower.co.uk if you can help at all, thank you!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Work Emails to Junk
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 30 Nov 22:05

I'm no expert, but it could be your domain is considered blacklisted by an email provider. This seems unlikely though as this usually happens when people send unsolicited emails that people mark as Spam.

Is it possible that there are trigger words in your emails? Sometimes an innocent word can cause problems.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 30 Nov 23:11

That would most likely end up with an undeliverable mail as the receiving server would block it.
Possibly to do with wording in the subject matter ?

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SAP PAR  
Date:   Wed 1 Dec 07:03

It could be any number of reasons. There are a few tools you can use to check the content of your emails (it may simply be you are using phrases like ‘cancel any time’ that are picked up by the algorithms as likely spam. Try litmus, mail-tester or isnotspam.com
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net