DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Khushi`s on Christmas Day
Topic Originator: Ghoulz  
Date:   Sat 8 Jan 00:36

Inspired by a similar post here, our recent experience with Khushi`s is noteworthy.

During the generous support of our neighbours while we self-isolated 18th -28th December, we entered them into a wee competition to receive a free meal on Christmas day to help say "Thank You".

A day or two prior, we had a call to say they had won and asked that we confirm their menu choice. We were of course delighted and since our Christmas meal plans were postponed, we decided to order from them too for the 25th ... only to be told there would be no charge for us either!

Our neighbours picked up the delicious meals which helped to cheer up an otherwise dismal Christmas Day. Never had a disappointing meal there in God knows how many visits and take-outs.

First Class Khushi`s ... as always!

Thank you.

Post Edited (Sat 08 Jan 00:38)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Khushi`s on Christmas Day
Topic Originator: EastEndBoy  
Date:   Wed 12 Jan 11:41

Great stuff. Really nice to hear.

I`ve thoroughly enjoyed every visit I`ve had there too. One of the best.

...ken?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net