DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Mystery Pupil
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Thu 10 Feb 07:46

A pal of mine, who attended a West Fife village primary school, sent me this pic and asked if I recognised him from it. I`m afraid I was 🤔 so by a process of elimination.....

I`m not naming him or the school but some of you may recognise some of these kids - they`ll be a good age now and might even be related to you. 😃

https://content.invisioncic.com/r262576/monthly_2022_02/IMG-20220209-WA0006.thumb.jpg.7acb2d5e19d93d530e8ab975378126cd.jpg

IMG-20220209-WA0006.jpg

Post Edited (Thu 10 Feb 07:50)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Mystery Pupil
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Thu 10 Feb 21:01

Son of `Braveheart`? What puzzles me is - how did it get to the stage that it got taken home to the parents? You`d think somebody would`ve said - we`ve got to do a re-take?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 10 Feb 21:26

Would`ve been taken on an old camera with real film. It`s perceivable that the photographer didn`t notice (or didn`t care!) when it was taken. Once the school received the copies they probably thought "screw it!".

I bet that one didn`t make the Dunfermline Press pull out!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Fri 11 Feb 00:53

Gordon McQueen, back row centre;

Colin Hendry, front row, third from right;

I know in reality there`s a lot o` years between them, but growin` up wis different in they days!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Fri 11 Feb 05:10

The photo first appeared on an RSVP greetings card and was in colour.

I`m not saying it`s not real but there is a chance the photo was staged for the greetings card or photo shopped for it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 14 Feb 18:17

If GG can name the school, class and year……….cue Columbo to identify the cheeky beggar………by process of elimination ?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net