DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Covid Deaths
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Wed 2 Mar 13:16

Beginning to think we have indeed all been played.......

I am pretty sure more and more reports like this will be forthcoming. Number of deaths directly related to Covid are a fraction of what was reported.
Covid is just going to magically disappear now of course due to the Ukraine situation.

Hospitals in the USA getting paid to register deaths as COVID.
Cant do links, sorry.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-truth-is-coming-out-about-covid-deaths_4309806.html?utm_source=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2022-03-02&utm_medium=email&est=1AMu%2FIC2aIOCS8BMfNe%2B4sJTRBQJ8ucSaDrX9gGK5LJBc9ZP3aQXe%2B8QMIo%3D

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid Deaths
Topic Originator: david9640  
Date:   Wed 2 Mar 13:24

The Epoch Times is not a credible media outlet and the figures they cite have been debunked by the Office for National Statistics.

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2022/01/26/to-say-only-17000-people-have-died-from-covid-19-is-highly-misleading

[IP address logged]
 Re: Covid Deaths
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 2 Mar 16:33

The good news with COVID is it appears to be treatable like flu. The current strain seems to be very mild but that`s not to say it can`t get worse. Most of the kids in my son`s classes seem to have had it now. Almost every day we get an alert to say a contact in the class has tested positive.

I fully expect we`ll see a dual COVID-flu vaccine in future and that`ll be that. Free for kids and vulnerable people and anyone else can pay ten quid for Lloyds to do it.

What I hope though is that we don`t suddenly see a demand to return to the office pointlessly. I`d also be disappointed to see the manky mob start coming back into offices when they`re clearly ill.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net