DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 How d`ye feel now...
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Tue 15 Mar 23:15

YH: `I`m tellin` ye, I`m feelin` that confident that we`ll beat Morton on Friday, a`m pittin` a fiver oan us tae win!`

YH: `Oan second thoughts, make that two pound fifty each way!`

COYP!

COYH!

Post Edited (Thu 24 Mar 12:35)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: How d`ye feel now...
Date:   Sat 19 Mar 01:03

Pars 1 Ton 1

The second half v Morton gives me hope. I saw fight and fluency in our play. If we keep the heid, keep working as a team, and keep fighting like honey badgers, we can do it.

Just rewards: Lewis sticks at it, and sticks one in!

Post Edited (Sat 19 Mar 15:59)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 23 Mar 22:41

Pars 4 Jags 1

I was impressed by everyone in our team yesterday. The workrate, cohesion and sheer ability of our players, individually and as a team, was great to watch. Josh`s goal celebration was an absolute joy. O`Hara has taken time to win me over but he did, burnin`up the turf. Mehmet, a revelation: confident, and he made at least two saves of nearly-goals for the Jags. One of his punched clearances hit our player on the head and almost rebounded in for an o.g., but I thought that was just bad luck on both of them. Joe Chalmers, another who I wasn`t sure of but am now. Efie? Maybe over-confident at times, but he`s got it, if he can stop those daft moments when he tries to swan round one too many and loses the baw. High marks for everybody, they all played very well.

What of the future? I`ve looked at our fixture list and those of other teams, but I`m a one game at a time guy, and the only game that matters right now is our next one. So I`ll leave the speculating to others who enjoy it, and all I`d like to do is to thank our players for the great pleasure they gave me yesterday, and for their hard work throughout the season, and that goes for everyone who`s involved wi` the club, well done, and let`s keep at it, we`ve got the makings of something really good now.

Post Edited (Wed 23 Mar 22:49)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 27 Mar 02:26

Raith Rovers at EEP? Bring it on...

Post Edited (Sun 27 Mar 02:31)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net